Eleven

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for giving me positive feedback! I really appreciate it and it really makes uplifts my mood seeing the comments that you guys leave. I hope you will enjoy this chapter!

Tiffany

Suho and Tiffany were swinging their hands back and forth with ease as they both walked down the noisy, city streets. Tiffany knew they probably looked ridiculous, roaming down the streets like young children, but she didn’t mind. She felt as if a weight had been lifted off her and she felt at peace for the first time in these couple of days.

She glanced at the lad beside her; he had a smile that wouldn’t wipe off. She tightened her hold and Suho stopped on his tracks, a thought had just come to his mind.

“Fany ah, do you want to go to Tongdo Fantasia?” He asked with a slightly hopeful expression.

“Right now?” She asked with a slight hint of curiosity.

He nodded his head with his shining eyes and she knew that she couldn’t possibly refuse his request. His eyes were his best feature in Tiffany’s opinion. “Okay then, let’s head to the bus station right now then.”

The couple strutted down the streets together and Tiffany suddenly stopped at a stuffie shop, seeing a huge Totoro stuffie in the window display. She squealed with delight at the sight and Suho then turned his head to focus his attention on her, seeing what was causing all this commotion. When he finally saw that she was staring at the stuffed animal ahead, he remembered the day where she was on the phone mentioning to Taeyeon that she absolutely loved Totoro. Suho released his grip from Tiffany expectantly and took out his backpack, appearing to be searching for something. He finally let out a relieved sigh and he tapped Tiffany on the shoulder with a beaming smile. She slowly turned away her head from the sight ahead to see that Suho was dangling a camera in front of her.

“Care to take a picture?”

Tiffany giggled at his cheesy words and she took his hand and led him next to her. They were now right posed beside the Totoro in the window display and Suho took out his camera and faced it towards them. They held each other’s hands while giving a peace sign. The smiles that were planted on their faces were genuine smiles, they really were happy to have one another’s company.

This will be a memory that will be forever cherished in my heart, Suho thought to himself while going through the pictures to see how they appeared.

When they finished looking at the display, they boarded on the bus and were anticipating for their day at Lotte World.

I can’t wait to see what will be ahead of us. Nothing will get in our ways ever again; I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter