Fifteen

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona

Yoona was secretly smiling to herself as she felt his warm fingers gripping tightly to her own. His fingers, as she observed, were long and slender and she knew she had fallen for him, hard. The two looked like they had walked out of a magazine, with their perfect bodies and the perfect chemistry that they had. But despite the envious glances from people, the two lovers were only focusing their attention to each other. They were determined to make this date a memorable one. As they walked hand in hand to the location of their date, the both wondered deep inside if they could stay forever like this, forever in the arms of the one you love.

Taeyeon

Taeyeon felt guilty that she wasn't spending much quality time with her best friends and she felt that she was greatly out of touch with her two best friend. She didn't know what happened to Tiffany or Yoona. These days she was focusing on getting to know Leeteuk better and today was one of those days. He had asked her out to go to the newly opened restaurant with him and suddenly a great idea popped up in her head. She took out her cell phone and dialled Yoona's cell phone.

She waited while the phone rang and finally she heard a familiar voice picking up the phone.

"Yoboseyo!" Taeyeon had noticed that Yoona's voice was slightly more cheerful than usual.

"Yoona ah, it's Taeyeon. Come to the cafe near our campus! I'm with Leeteuk, bring a friend along. Meet me in 15 minutes, ok?"

Yoona had agreed to Taeyeon's sudden plans and she planned to take Kai with her but Kai was nervous to meet Taeyeon since she seemed to have quite high expectations.

With Yoona's dorky aegyo, she had finally managed to convince him to come along. But he had warned her that if there was any moment that he felt uncomfortable, he would leave earlier.

Taeyeon was calmly speaking to Leeteuk while pausing to look at the door every few minutes, she was excited for Yoona to get to know Leeteuk better and she wanted to see how her progress with Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter