Five

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany + Suho

The next day at school, everything was different than the day before.

The weather was different, it was sunny unlike the cloudy weather they had yesterday and there were birds chirping in the island of nowhere.

Most importantly, two people have now become friends.

Tiffany was exhausted, she didn't get enough sleep the day before and it was clearly shown on her face. Her eyebags were huge and she didn't bother to dress decently. She had put her orange hair up in a messy bun and had worn sweats and a hoodie. The stares she got from her classmates was bugging her but she didn't really mind. She was too tired to anyway.

She slumped her way into her Math class and was trying to find someone to help her balance. She was near the edge of falling before Suho grabbed her hands.

"What's wrong with you today?"

Tiffany let out a big sigh before responding him. She didn't really have the energy to but she felt like she needed to tell him since he helped her so many times. "I'm sleepy, I didn't sleep until 4 and I woke up up 6, I didn't get enough sleep."

After listening to her response, Suho held in his urge to laugh because he didn't know that her lack of sleep could transform someone like her that greatly. Tiffany knew he wanted to laugh at her so she threatened to kill him if he laughed.

"If you even let out a giggle or a sniffle, I will kill you, you understand?" Tiffany glared.

He nodded his head and took her hand to guide her to her seat. She was still too exhausted from the lack of sleep that she couldn't focus even when the teacher came in. Suho tried to the best of his ability to help Tiffany and he did it by copying down two sets of notes when the teacher asked the fellow students to copy it into their notebooks. Tiffany was dozing off but he knew the teacher was too absorbed by the projector to notice a fellow student falling asleep.

She was at first sitting on the seat with her head up in a sitting posture but soon her head started to fall down and down until it landed on Suho's shoulder. She was sleeping on his shoulder now and Suho didn't really mind it one bit. Soon after, class had ended and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter