Twelve

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany

Tiffany and Suho had just boarded on the bus and were silently seated in their seats. Tiffany was sleeping on Suho’s shoulders and Suho was intently looking at the features of her face. He brought his hand closer to her face and brushed the excess hair off her face. He continued to gaze her with what could only be called an affectionate gaze, and he brought her even closer to her, not wanting to let her go. Today will be quite a day; I hope you and I could have a cherished memory before going back to school and facing Chanyeol.

To be honest, Suho was afraid deep inside. Though Tiffany was by his side now, he was afraid that she would return to her past lover as quickly as she had become his, his Fany. Though he had not known her long, he felt like the chemistry between them was as if they had known each other for ages. With a slight sigh, he leaned towards her and planted a kiss on her forehead, mumbling, “Saranghaeyo Fany.”

Tiffany slightly smiled; it was as if she had heard what he had said. Minutes later, they arrived at the gates of Tongdo Fantasia. Suho lightly shook Tiffany’s body; afraid to hurt her fragile body in any way. Tiffany was fast asleep so she had taken some time before she recovered from her sleepiness. When she finally stood up from the seat, she broke out into a big smile, seeing the sight ahead of her.

“Ahhh, I’m so excited,” she exclaimed with joy as she pulled Suho ahead to the gates of Tongdo. She ran up with him and together, they entered to the amusement park.

Though they did not notice, the both of them were attracting quite some attention from many people, in the people’s eyes, Tiffany and Suho looked like they came out from a magazine, they seemed like a perfect and ideal couple.

Tiffany suddenly skipped towards the front, letting go of Suho’s hands. She was looking around to see what ride she wanted to ride first. She was staring at the red roller coaster ahead of her, she was wondering if she should board it or not since she wasn’t sure if she was ready for it yet.

Suho was behind Tiffany, staring at her from the back. Aissh, this kid. Without a single thought, he walked towards her and slipped his arms around her waist. He placed his head of her shoulder and asked which ride she wanted to ride on.

She frowned as she thought about the possibilities but she felt the warmth of Suho when he was leaning on him so closely. She gave a small smile to herself and found herself pointing at the red roller coaster.

“I want to go on that one, Suho.” She declared.

Suho looked in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter