Seven

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany

Class was dismissed soon after and Suho was helping Tiffany gather her things. Now these two were like brother and sister, helping each other under any circumstances. Tiffany was surprised at how much she had opened to this lad since their first meeting, which was under a week ago. She shook her head at that thought and when she finally snapped out of her daydream, she saw Suho waiting at the door, with her things.

"You ready?"

Tiffany quickly walked towards the door and the both of them walked towards the public transportation. They both hopped on and grabbed two seats near the front. Since this was quite a long ride to Dongdaemun, Tiffany quickly fell asleep due to the lack of sleep she didn't receive yesterday.

Suho smiled at the lady beside him and he brushed the hair out of her face. Her eyes are beautiful, he thought to himself. Seeing her in this state made Suho want to embrace her in his arms.

Aissh, Suho, what are you doing? Your relationship with Tiffany will be nothing more than friends. Just friends.

A noise started to escape out of Tiffany's mouth, it seemed as though she was talking in her sleep.

"Don't leave me, don't leave me Chanyeol. I need you by my side."

Who's Chanyeol? Why does Tiffany sound so vulnerable at this moment?

He continued to stare at her and he observed that a drop of water was escaping from her eyes. She's crying. Suho then grabbed ahold of Tiffany and gently woke her up.

"Tiffany, wake up, we're here."

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes to the sound of Suho's voice and she beamed at him, ready for the trip ahead of him. He was confused, he thought she was upset.

Tiffany, was excited to go shopping, though she usually only shopped with Yoona and Taeyeon, she was also excited to go shopping with Suho as well. She had not remembered what she had dreamt about so her dream had not affect her in any way.

The two spend the next hour passing by shop after shop until they both were finally wiped out. They had not yet found a decent present and both were getting more im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter