Ten

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon

Taeyeon had just finished watching a movie with Leeteuk and they were making their way to the Italian Restaurant to eat dinner. They were exchanging jokes and stories along the way, amusing each other. They had figured out that they had quite a lot in common and they had a bond that was indescribable, as if they were meant to have met. Their fondness was gradually beginning to develop and Taeyeon, though with her high expectations, was ecstatic to continue seeing the fellow guy ahead of her. She was quite amused to see what kind of journey will be ahead of her. She let out a sigh in relief; a journey of love was ahead of her.

Tiffany

Tiffany sat alone in her room, flashbacks reappearing in her mind once again of the night’s events. Chanyeol had told Tiffany that he would be attending the same high school as her and Tiffany wasn’t sure if she should be grateful or not of his reappearance. Her relationship with Suho was slowly becoming steady but deep inside her heart; she knew that her love for Chanyeol had never disappeared. Her feelings for him were just hidden at this moment and Suho was there to numb her pain. She didn’t know how long it would take for those feelings to slowly reappear in her heart once again.  She then remembered Suho’s expressions when she was talking to Chanyeol, his eyes showed that he was in pain, he was upset, Tiffany was quite confused as well, she didn’t want to hurt him in any way, Suho was too important to her now. He had made her laugh full heartedly once again. She shook away all her thoughts and went to sleep, tears rolling down her face as she forced herself to sleep.

When Tiffany woke up the next morning, traces of tears were still visible on her face, she had some decent sleep but those thoughts came rolling back into her head. Two guys, one choice. She knew she would have to make a choice sooner or later but one was someone who she had created many great memories with while the other was the one she wanted to create memories with.

After she had arrived at her school, she quietly made her way to her class. She was scared about encountering Suho, especially after yesterday’s incident. She entered the classroom to see that he had already arrived and was waiting for her.

When Suho saw that Tiffany had arrived, he broke out into a smile. After seeing his smiles frequently, Tiffany knew that this smile was strained; he wasn’t genuinely happy right now.

Suho got up from his seat and walked towards her. He spread out his arms apart and he held her in a tight embrace. He held her especially tight today, as if he feared he would lose her any moment.

I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter