Seventeen

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Hi guys, I am really happy that many of you have taken your time to subscribe and comment and honestly, it gives me much more of a motivation to write for you guys. Thank you for all those comments that you leave!

 

Tiffany

Everything was clear to her now. Those conflicted feelings that she once struggled with were clear to her now. Those feelings she once claimed as love for Chanyeol had merely turned to a type of love you provide to your friend. She no longer carried feelings of love for him, those feelings had slowly vanished along with Chanyeol when he left. During the process of forgetting Chanyeol, her heart had slowly adjusted to opening once again for someone else, someone special.

With realization hitting her, she could finally take a deep breath and to think clearly now. Now she finally had the courage to finally  face what happened between her and Chanyeol years ago.

With a deep sigh, she closed her eyes and lied down her bed, reliving the last moment she had with Chanyeol.

5 Years Ago

"Chanyeol ah, you need to relax yourself." Tiffany convinces him.

Chanyeol's father has been in a poor condition during the past few months. His father had gotten a tumor planted somewhere in his brain and was staying at the hospital for months to receive treatments and testings. Since the stage was quite advanced, Chanyeol would help morally support his father by staying with him during this most crucial time. During this time, Chanyeol would always be at his father's side, not daring to take a step away from him, as if fearing that he might lose his father anytime soon.Though he had held high hopes for his father to be able to survive, he knew he also needed to face that there might be a chance for his father to leave him.

Chanyeol's physical appearance was also weakening with each day passing, his once bright smile slowly turned dimmer and dimmer until there was no smile planted on his face. He was lacking sleep and rest, the eyebags under his eyes were an indicator of how much rest he lacked. Tiffany knew he needed to take a break but she needed a way to convince him to do that.

She walked over to Chanyeol where he sat and placed her hands on his shoulder. Her touch warmed his heart and he knew that he would agree to whatev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter