Four

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany, was slightly taken back by his question. It was such a direct, straightforward question, and she never knew he would have the courage to say those words. She thought he would have been more shy and nervous, like he had seemed before when they were walking together to the coffee shop.

She continued staring at his face, which seemed to be a little nervous and she searched his face for more clues on what was going on his mind but he interrupted before she could continue.

"I hope to become good friends with you."

Those few words caused Tiffany to feel a tiny tingle inside. She was really surprised on how someone who she was quite mean to could still ask her to be his friend. She smiled to him for the first time today and when he saw that smile, he broke into an even bigger grin.

"Why are you always smiling?"

He thought carefully about this question but he answered it honestly because he genuinely wanted to become friends with her.

"Well, you could either be happy for the day or be upset, which would you choose? After all, life's short so I don't want to waste my life by being upset everyday."

She never expected such words from the guy that was sitting in front of her, taking small sips of his drink. The few words she received from him were wise in its own way. His brain was mature in a different way than other people. He was childish but smart at the same time. Suddenly, she felt that her knowledge of him was quite low.

She was starting to be curious about him so she started to open up a conversation with him. Suho was seeing the slight change in Tiffany's attitude and he knew she was starting to trust him which made him feel glad. Glad that she was willing to be his friend.

They spent the whole hour just discussing about each other's hobbies, their families, their memories, and their experiences. Tiffany was surprised by her own attitude since she opened up to him which was something that was not part of her plan. She had just planned to have a drink and to leave quickly but someone about him made her want to stay and continue speaking with each other.

Soon after, they needed to go home since there was school the next day.

"I'll walk you home." Suho offered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter