Two

When Two Ends Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany

Classes were a drag all morning, math and science was boring but luckily, I had my two best friends to accompany me with. We, as a , then left the room after class and Yoona was talking to us about something that Taeyeon and I were not really paying attention to. She was walking backwards as she was telling us her stories and her walking backwards caused her to bump into someone. She apologized right away and checked if that person was hurt.

"Mianhe, I didn't mean to. Are you okay" She apologized in a slightly worried voice.

We turned to examine the guy that she bumped into and saw that she bumped into Kai, one of the school's most popular guy. Kai was definitely someone who was good looking but he had a reputation that caused all of us to speak to him more cautiously. He was a well known player, a guy who had no heart. He played many female's hearts and he changed his girlfriend weekly. I assumed that there was a reason to it. I could tell because every time I see him, there is always a hint of pain deep inside. He hid his feelings quite well but I could tell the emotions that one is feeling at the moment because of the psychologist course that I have taken last year. Something must have occurred to him in the past and greatly damaged his view on love but it is not something that I would really care for, since he and I were strangers. To be exact.

I looked at Kai and he seemed slightly awestruck by Yoona's beauty. He looked at her with eyes that seemed like he admired her and she obviously didn't like the attention she was getting because she was turning her head away from him.

"Let's go guys." Yoona linked her arms with us and we three walked away from Kai, who seemed quite surprised by Yoona's actions. Usually, girls would drool over a guy like him but Yoona was strong and independent. She believed she could survive by herself without any help. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter