I wanna break up

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

AUTHORS POV 

"Why do I feel like I won't get something healthy here?" Luna scoffed. 

Luna and the Queenkas were at the family restaurant, with BEAST. 

From left to right, sat Dongwoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Luna, Victoria and Sulli. The other Kingkas sat at another booth since there were not enough space for them. Eun Mi caught Yoseob eyes and walked over to them. 

"Wow, it's the waitress," Luna said. Junhyung and Dongwoon snickered.

"What can I get you guys?" Eun Mi continued, ignoring Luna.

"Hmm, what can I get here that has no sugar, no carbs and is fat free?" Luna smiled with perfectly flossed teeth.

"Hmm. Water." Eun Mi said sarcastically. 

Yoseob laughed. Luna looked at him, then back at Eun Mi. She raised her eyebrow. 

"Uhh, what's that supposed to  be a joke?" Victoria asked, staring at her. 

"It was funny," Yoseob interrupted, smiling at Eun Mi. 

Luna saw Yoseob looking at her and said, "I'll have an iced tea." Eun Mi took down her order. 

"Make that two, and I'm still waiting for that ramen, waitress." Junhyung added.

Luna and the rest giggled. Eun Mi rolled her eyes and walked away. 

"She is so not getting a tip from me." eyed Luna towards Eun Mi.

Yoseob was looking uneasy and uncomfortable. He kept looking out of the window. Luna noticed him and said, 

"What's wrong baby?" Luna pouted. She started to give Yoseob a kiss on the lips when Yoseob pulled away. 

"Luna, we need to talk.... privately." Yoseob said, looking straight at her eyes. 

"Baby, anything that you want to say to me, you can say it infront of my girlfriends." She gave him a seductive smile and started to caress his arm. 

"Well, I wanna break up." He bluntly said. 

"WHAT? ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE?" She looked at him in shock. The rest mumbled things like "Ouch that hurt." and "What is he talking about?"

"I think so." Yoseob gave her a small nervous smile. 

"What, who bro?" Dongwoon asked attentively. 

"I don't know, look Luna, we can still be--" 

"Don't. Say the word 'friends'." Luna interrupted pointing a finger at Yoseob's face. 

"Look just chill out, get ready for prom tonight, and we'll see you there. Okay? I'm sure that was meant as a joke baby." Luna gave a peck on Yoseob's cheek. She took her handbag and walked away with Victoria and Sulli. 

"Babe, wait!" Junghyung and Dongwoon shouted at the same time. "We'll send you home." They got up and walked towards the exit. 

Meanwhile, Eun Mi brought the iced teas that they ordered. "Too late," said Dongwoon. 

Eun Mi looked at Yoseob. Yoseob got up and wanted to pay for the drinks. 

"Oh, don't worry about it." Eun Mi gave her a warm smile and walked off. 

Yoseob looked at her and thought to himself, "She's pretty nice." He shrugged the thought off and headed to his jeep.

Does anyone know whoever who designs posterssss? ;_;