Queenkas

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

                           

AUTHORS POV

Yook Sungjae. Your bestfriend since you were born. Childhood bestfriend, and then you guys go to the same school. Cube High.

He's there no matter what obstacles you had. Has a crush on the school's Queenka, Luna. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

YOURPOV

As you heat up your car, you the radio. Katy Perry's The One That Got Away was playing. You hummed yourself to the music while fetching Sungjae from his house.

"HONK! HONK!" 

"Hi, Mr Yook!" He was cleaning bird that was on his car.

"Hey Eun Mi! How's it going?"

"Everything's fine,"

He gave me an encouraging smile.

And to my horror, I saw Sungjae heading to me... dressing up as a bboy. 

"Are you serious? What are you wearing?"

"What this is my new look... I guess," He smiled at me with perfect white teeth. Too bad the girls at school don't notice him. 

"You don't even know how to dance, what will the OTHER guys think of you? Especially BEAST." 

BEAST are the school Kingkas. Made up of  Yoseob, Junhyung, Gikwang, Dujun, Dongwoon and Hyunseung. They are kpop idols, whom are also schooling in Cube High and has to balance time between school and work, obviously people in school worship them. Especially girls. Except for me. I just like them. 

They are also the school's dance machines. 

"And worst, what would LUNA, think of you?" I gave him a somehow disgusted smirk. 

"Fine, I'll change now!!" At the sound of her name.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh look, there's a spot."

We were at the parking lot finding a spot. 

As I drove there, a car, as fast as lightning beat me to it. 

Out came out the three Queenkas of the school. 

Loud giggling could be heard. 

Luna, Victoria and Sulli. 

Luna - The head of the clique. Always having everything her way. Even though she's shorter than Victoria and Sulli, she has great power over them.

Victoria - Beautiful. Having guys drooling all over her. Is such a big flirt. Has to follow Luna's orders.

Sulli - Cute, also have guys drooling over her. Oblivious to the guys and only cares about shopping and makeup.

"Hahahaha, oops were you going to take up this spot? Sorry, too late!" smirked Luna with Sulli and Victoria laughing behind her.

Urgh, these es. 

"Oh look there's another spot, hurry Eun Mi," said Sungjae. 

I was nearing the parking spot, and then..................

Loud music could be heard and a jeep took our spot. I glared at the jeep.

Loud deep laughter could be heard.

The students inside there came out.

BEAST.  

 

Omg you know I already did finished this chapter AND THEN I HAD to accidentally click 'back' and it was all gone just like that. I'm so frustated omg! So, updated! Comments? ^_^