I'm not your prince

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

"He was so mysterious, but really nice at the same time." Luna boasted about Sungjae. The Queenkas were walking towards the pool, for their swimming lesson.

"But kind of dangerous, but very saint." Luna continued. Sulli yawned and rolled her eyes. Luna had been talking about Sungjae for the past hour.

"And wild, but tame." Luna giggled while looking at Victoria with a big cheeky grin. Victoria gave her a fake smile and continued texting with Junhyung.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I cannot believe you're gonna tell Luna it was you." Eun Mi said as they walked to the swimming pool staring at the Queenkas standing and talking to each other. 

"Eun Mi, once she realised that she'd found her prince, she'll be thrilled." Jae said.

"Now watch, and learn." Sungjae winked at Eun Mi and head over to Luna.

"Goodluck," Eun Mi whispered.

 

"Oh my god, when I kissed him I----"

"Enough already!" Sulli raised her voice at Luna.

"Oh Vicky, I think there's a green monster on her back called Mr Jealousy." Luna cocked her head to the side and stared at Sulli.

Before Sulli could say anything, she was interrupted by a geek.

"Luna, baby, what's up?" Sungjae grinned.

"And you are?" Luna smirked at him.

Sungjae chuckled and went over to kiss Luna at the back of her hand.

"Allow me to refresh your memory... your prince."

Luna was disgusted and pulled her hand away.

"What? Who is he?" Luna questioned Sulli.

"That's Yook Sungjae, he's the guy you cheated off during Maths when you were 14 years old."

"The freak, who hums Barney's theme song?" Luna widened her eyes in horror.

Victoria and Sulli nodded their heads.

Sungjae was taken aback and looked at Luna. She gave him a sweet smile and pull him to the side of the pool so they could have some privacy.

"Urm, listen. Last night, I had a very bad cold and I drank a whole bottle of vodka and I wasn't myself." Luna lied.

"But uh, I thought we had a connection." Jae pointed his finger at Luna then back to him. 

"Ok... we don't have anything, we are from completely different worlds. Now let's just go back to our usual lives, where we only mingle when I copy you off Maths tests. Ok?"  Luna then walked away from him.

Sungjae just stood there, not knowing what to do and mimicked Luna. "Ok?" and walked back to Eun Mi. 

Jae's face was flushed so Eun Mi went on to ask, "Are you okay?" 

Sungjae replied with a, "If she thinks she's still cheating off me, she's crazy." and walked away from Eun Mi. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Guys I don't know about this." Yoseob was tugged by Junhyung leading him to somewhere.

"Just trust us." Dongwoon gave him a cheeky grin. 

"Look we asked every girl whether they were with you at the dance, and these are the ones who said yes!" Hyunseung said. 

As they turned the corner to the homeroom, they saw about 20 girls lining up screaming upon seeing Yoseob's face. Yoseob tried to run away but was pulled back to the crowd by Dujun and Gikwang. 

"Sit." Dujun instructed. Yoseob obeyed and sit down at the chair hesitantly. 

"Okay, Yang Yoseob! Let's bring out princess number 1!" Gikwang announced. Stepping up to them first was a sporty girl.

"She enjoys long walks on the beach, picking up shells and loves surfing! Here's Missy!" Gikwang continued. 

"What's up Yoseob?" she said with her husky voice. 

"Urm, thanks for coming Missy." Yoseob gave her an awkward smile and turned to Junhyung. "You are so DEAD." 

"Okay! Let's bring out princess number two! This girl is into protein shakes, World War Two and Kpop! Hereeeee's Amber!" Gikwang continued. Out came a huge girl with short hair, wearing a tracksuit. 

"Thankyou." Yoseob said. He turned to Junhyung and said, "YOU ARE SO DEAD." Junhyung and the other members laughed. 

"Okay! Next up is----" 

"Enough, enough," Yoseob stood up. 

"You're beautiful okay, but I'm not your prince. You'll meet him someday but it's not me." Yoseob said to the beautiful girl who's wearing a cute dress. 

"Thanks Yoseob." she said bluntly and walked away. Yoseob sigh. 

 

Hey guys... I'm leaving for three weeks tomorrow.. and maybe earlier Idk. Please do not unsubscribe! I will update more when I come back. Just wait for my return. ;) Saranghae! xoxo

@iluvdongwoon Oh you do don't you? ;)