When they collide

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

"Get in Min." Hyuna pushed Min into the car at the backseat.

"You don't have to push me you know." Min said sternly while adjusting her dress as she flopped herself on the seat.

"Where are your crowns? Where are your prizes? Winners get prizes." Sung Ah said while she applied red lipstick on her lips. 

"We didn't win mum. Some girl stole it from us." Hyuna said while talking selcas of herself.

"I am very very upset about this." Sung Ah said, looking at the rearview mirror at them.

"You don't look upset." Min said.

 "Oh it's the botox. I can't show emotion for another hour and a half." 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"I told you she wanted me bad haha!!" Jae still couldn't believe that he had kissed Luna. 

"Jae, just drive, I'm going to be late." Eun Mi said, annoyed.

Jae drove down the road and braked abruptly when another car almost banged into him from the side. 

Eun Mi jerked to the front and look to the people in the other car. 2 pairs of eyes stared at her back. 

"EUN MI?" Hyuna and Min exclaimed. 

Eun Mi gasped and ducked below to avoid Sung Ah from seeing her.

"Mum look it's Eun Mi!!" Min exclaimed. Sung Ah rolled down the window.

"Hi, Mrs Jang." Jae said awkwardly and just drove off.

"Mum she was there, in the car!" Hyuna said.

 "That's ridiculous. She's working tonight. She will never disobey me." Sung Ah said. 

"She was there!" "She was with that boy!" Hyuna and Min said at the same time. 

"Oh shut your mouths I wanna listen to Troublemaker," Sung Ah said while increasing the volume of the radio and continued driving.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey they're gone." Jae said as he turned the car heading towards the main road.

"Did they see me?" Eun Mi asked, sitting up.

"Nope, but the twins might have..." he mumbled fixing his eyes on the road. 

Horns from other cars suddenly interrupted the silence. 

"Jae, I know you want to take care of this car but can you please step on it?" Eun Mi was so frustrated. 

"I know that Eun Mi, don't worry we can make it on time." he's eyes still glued to the road. He was driving so slow that cars started to overtake him.

"Mum, we have to catch up to them!!! We have to beat them to the restaurant!!" Hyuna shrieked. She stood up and move to sit beside Sung Ah at the front. 

"Relax, Hyuna. We'll be back at the restaurant soon enough." Sung Ah carefully said, trying to have no emotion. 

"SOON ENOUGH ISN'T SOON ENOUGH." Hyuna was boiling with anger and pressed on the accelerator with her foot. 

The car started to move faster and lose control. 

"GET YOUR FOOT OFF!!!" yelled Sung Ah. 

"I CAN'T!!! MY SHOE STRAP IS STUCKED!" Hyuna tried to tug on her shoe but to no avail.

"AHHHHH!!!" the three of them shouted. Sung Ah can't brake and lost control of the car. She can only handle the steering wheel so they had to cut through the road, earning honks from other cars. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The traffic light was yellow in colour. Jae slowed down. 

"Go go!! Jae, we can make it!" Eun Mi yelled. 

"Fyi Eun Mi, yellow means slow down ok. I'm just following the rules. I do not. Want to spoil my dad's car. He gave his full trust to me..."

"Urgh." Eun Mi shook her head. 

Suddenly they heard yells from a distance. The yells seemed familliar to Eun Mi. A car suddenly sped off infront of them. 

"Omg was that.... Sung Ah and my stepsisters." Eun Mi stated. 

"Uh huh." Jae looked confused.