If that was the last thing she did

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

The following day...

"And then, she told us that she was going to steal Yoseob away from you, if that was the last thing she did." Hyuna said. 

Luna, Sulli and Victoria were sitting at their usual lunch table, when Hyuna and Min suddenly came and blurted out stuffs about Eun Mi and Yoseob. Min and Hyuna had printed out chats of Yoseob and Eun Mi and wanted to show them to Luna. They wanted to embarrass Eun Mi but most importantly, get closer to the queenkas. 

"Our stepsister has always been jealous of you!" Min shooked her head and acted as if she was disappointed with Eun Mi.

"When she invented this.. Cinderella plot, she got hold of Yoseob's username and started this whole affair." Hyuna sai, trying to make up more and more stories about Eun Mi and Yoseob.

"We wanted to tell you sooner, but she threatened to kill us. She's such a monster." Min emphasised on the word 'threatened'.

The Queenkas looked at each other and they looked doubtful. They were not so gullible at all, Hyuna thought. Luckily, she printed those chats. 

"Look, if you don't believe me, look at these chats." Hyuna handed over to them a blue, thin file containing the chats. 

"She goes by the name 'Seoulgirl' when her actual name is 'Jang Eun Mi'" Min said.

5 minutes later... 

"So that thinks that she can still Yoseob away from me? Oh, we'll just see about that." Luna smirked. Hyuna and Min smiled, knowing that Luna believed them. They can't wait to see what Luna plans to do. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Yoseob was really late to school today, and he asked me to pass you this, to make this announcement." Min said, handing over a small note to the school dj for morning announcements. 

"Cinderella, if you're listening, your prince wants you to watch the performances after school at the Talent Corner, just before he head to his dance contest." The voice sounded through the intercom around school. The queenkas had planned something evil... that obviously Eun Mi won't like.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Eun Mi was walking to Maths class when she heard the morning announcement.

"Cinderella, if you're listening, your prince wants you to watch the performances after school at the Talent Corner, just before he head to his dance contest."  

She smiled to herself as she listened. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

It was 2:35 pm in the afternoon. Everyone had just finished class. Eun Mi walked out of the class, spotted Sungjae at his usual spot waiting for her and immediately ran towards him. 

"Jae!" 

"Huh, what?" Jae was playing games on his iPhone. 

"I talked to him, and not as Cinderella, I talked to him as me, Eun Mi and he didn't hate me." Eun Mi said softly. 

"Oh, so you, so you told him everything?" Jae asked. 

"No not everything, not the part about me being Cinderella, but I'm going to tell him later, at the Talent Corner after the performances. You coming?"

_________________________________________________________________________________