Useless and disappointing

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

Bong Cha and Eun Mi were at Bong Cha's house, unpacking boxes of stuffs that Eun Mi brought over.  Eun Mi was unpacking her clothes while Bong Cha was putting on new pillow cases on the pillows for Eun Mi. 

"Bong Cha, are you sure this is okay?" Eun Mi asked. 

"Eun Mi, I wouldn't have it in any other way." Bong Cha turned and smiled at her. 

Eun Mi smiled and went over to give Bong Cha a warm-thankyou- hug. Pulling away from Bong Cha, Eun Mi flopped over to the sofa and let out a long sigh. 

"Sigh, I haven't felt this much at home in such a long time." Eun Mi smiled. Bong Cha smiled back. She noticed that Eun Mi was lost away in her thoughts thus asked her, 

"What's on your mind?"

"I gotta do something tonight." Eun Mi answered. 

"Don't wait up for me okay?" she added. Bong Cha looked at her and raised her right eyebrow. 

"Don't worry, I'll be with Sungjae, Bong Cha~" Eun Mi grinned. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't worry people, the dance compettion is going to start real soon!" the host announced. 

Meanwhile..

Eun Mi was at the boy's HUGE practice room, looking for Yoseob. As she walk passed the guys, she could hear them talking. 

"Hey waitress!" 

"Woahhh, what's SHE doing here?"

"Wooooooo," 

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Yoseob, tying his shoelaces. She marched over to him. She stood there, waiting for Yoseob to look up. 

"Eun Mi!" he said as soon as their eyes met and stood up from the chair. 

"Okay, I know you think I'm just a---" 

"Coward, phony?" Eun Mi asked, not even letting him to finish his sentence.

"Ok, just listen." Yoseob said.

"No, you listen." Eun Mi said, putting her hands in her pocket. 

"You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were," she started, pointing at Yoseob. 

"I've never pretended to be somebody else, it's been me all along! And it was me who was hurt infront of everybody." 

Everyone stopped talking and watched them. Eun Mi noticed and continued, 

"Look, I didn't come here to yell at you ok? I came to tell you that I know how it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. I was, but I'm not anymore. And the thing is, I don't really care about what people think about me. Cause I believe in myself, and I know that things are going to be ok. But even if I have no family, no job and no money for college, it's you that I feel sorry for."

Yoseob stood there quietly, looked at her and felt ashamed.

"Hey, 5 more minutes guys!" Junhyung yelled. 

"I'm coming!" Yoseob yelled back. 

Eun Mi looked at Junhyung and then back to Yoseob. 

"I know that guy who chats with me is somewhere deep inside of you. But I can't wait for him. Because waiting for you, feels like waiting for rain in this drought." Eun Mi said, tears forming in her eyes. 

"Useless and disappointing." Eun Mi said bluntly then walked away from Yoseob, exiting the room. 

"Eun Mi!" Yoseob called out. He was speechless. Even if Eun Mi turned back, he wouldn't know what to say to her. 

 

 

Updated! Sorry guys but I think this story is going to end soon......... :( Or do you guys want me to create a sequel? Or another fanfic about any movies (like this fanfic) that you guys want me to write? Example, The Vow or anything like that! Comments please!! And oh thankyou for the comments and subscribers and the people that stayed with me! I love you all really :-*