FINALE

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

"Jae, I thought that I could handle this, but I really can't." Eun Mi said. 

Jae and Eun Mi turned their head to the stage and realised that Yoseob have not started his dance solo, because he was looking directly at Eun Mi. He just stood there, stoned, emotionless.

"Umm. You know what? I'll tell you how the dance competition ends. Ok?" Jae said. He felt terrible to let Eun Mi  leave the place alone since it was at night, but he couldn't bear to miss watching Yoseob's solo. Eun Mi smiled and nodded. She made her way through the crowd of people hovering over the benches, heading to the exit.

Yoseob was starting to start his solo after being comfortable with the pumping music. Just as he started to pop, he saw Eun Mi. Squeezing her way through the crowd, heading for the exit. He was shocked and stared at her. Meanwhile, Jo was infront of the stage shouting.

"Yoseob! What the hell are you doing?!!! Focus man!"

"Cmon, this is it!"

But Yoseob did not hear all that. 

He just thought of Eun Mi.

"I'm sorry guys." Yoseob said to BEAST and the rest of the crew.

 And without further a do, he ran off the stage to stop Eun Mi. Everyone in the crowd was surprised and shocked. Especially Jo. Just as Yoseob ran past him, he grabbed Yoseob's arm tightly and said angrily, 

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"I'm out of here." 

"WHAT?! You're throwing away your dream!"

"No dad. I'm throwing away yours." he smirked.

"And tell Gikwang to perform his dance solo. Thanks." And with that, he jogged off.

Soon the host announced, "Replacing Yoseob is Gikwang!" 

"Yoseob!!" Luna screamed.

"YOSEOB GET BACK HERE!" Jo hollered. 

Yoseob did not pay any attention to them and continued climbing over the benches, wanting to stop Eun Mi. 

When Eun Mi reached the exit, she turned to have one last look at Yoseob when she herself was surprised seeing Yoseob approching her. 

"Yoseob, what are you doing here?" she whispered.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." Yoseob said, breathless from climbing the benches. 

And with that, he kissed Eun Mi. It was a long, passionate kiss and Yoseob could hear bells chiming in his head. The crowd from being hectic cooed "Ooooooooooh" and clapped their hands. In the midst of kissing, a raindrop dropped on Yoseob's cheek. He pulled away and looked up to the sky. Eun Mi did the same. 

They both smiled when they heard thunder because it hasn't rained for a long time. (and there was a drought > chapter 1)

"I'm sorry I waited for the rain." Yoseob said, looking at Eun Mi. 

"It's okay," Eun Mi said, smiling and continued kissing Yoseob. 

The sisters started screaming in disgust and Luna just stood there, mouth opened. 

"I thought you and Yoseob are back together...?" Victoria asked. 

Sungjae stood there, smiling at Eun Mi. "You gotta love highschool." he thought.

At that point of time, Gikwang just finished his dance solo, and it was awesome. Everyone was on their feet and were head over heels for him. Cube High won the competiton. The school erupted in cheers. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Days after the incident...

Eun Mi was cleaning up her room. She saw the book that she had thrown across the room and picked it up. Out dropped a blue envelope. Curious, she opened it...

~~~

Eun Mi thought, "Dad was right. He did say the book contained something important and to never throw it away."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey you! Don't take my car! I can pay for the parking tickets!!" Sung Ah screamed while running out of the house after seeing that her car was being towed away. 

"Actually, I'm selling your cars Sung Ah. For college tuition money." Eun Mi said, turning around from the cars, distracted by her.

"Who gave you the idea to sell our cars?"

"She owns them." Bong Cha said.

"Exactly, I own them." Eun Mi said simply. 

"Mrs Sung Ah, have you seen this before?" Eun Mi's agent asked her, holding up a white piece of paper. 

"I've never seen that before." 

"Isn't this your signature here?" he showed her a perfectly neat signature.

"I've never seen my husband's will before." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

With that will, it stated that the house, restaurant and everything belonged to Eun Mi. Her stepsisters also knew where Sung Ah had hidden her acceptance letter to Seoul School and everything turned out right. The restaurant was also renovated back to how it was when Eun Mi was still alive. Sung Ah and the sisters had to work there to pay off their debts to the society for using Eun Mi's wealth without her permission and Bong Cha became the boss of the restaurant. Yoseob's dad finally understood Yoseob's passion for singing.  Sungjae is working part time as a hip hop dance instructor for middle school kids. And Yoseob and Eun Mi went to the same college (Seoul School) and lived happily ever after. For now. Hehe.