Fairytale

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

AUTHOR'S POV 

"Wow." Eun Mi said. She felt like she was in a fairytale.

They were strolling outside until they met upon a cute and small hut, except that it was decorated beautifully with fairy lights as well, but white in colour. Kind of shimmery white. There was a small area that was fit for two person to be dancing at. 

"If I asked you to dance, does that count as a question?" Yoseob asked her. 

"There's no music," Eun Mi whispered while stepping up three steps to the hut.

"Whatever you say then," he said and took out his phone to play an instrumental song that was on his phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4UsZ1icOjA&ob=av2n Yoseob put his phone on the floor, 4 steps away from him and soft music began to play. 

Yoseob smiled and offered his hand as he bowed to her. Eun Mi giggled and placed her palm on his. They danced in silence, just smiling at each other and Yoseob twirling Eun Mi around gently. It was a perfect night for both of them. Eun Mi thought it was awkward that they didn't communicate so she said,

"Out of questions?" and smirked at him. 

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Yoseob asked. 

"I'll let you know." Eun Mi smiled. 

"But I've seen you before?" he asked again.  

"Yes." 

"Ohno. How can I've seen you before.. and not know who you are now?" 

"Maybe you were seeing but you weren't really looking.." Eun Mi replied.  

"Hey you got one question left." he added. 

Yoseob then stopped slow dancing with her and went to pick a red rose found near the bushes. 

"Do you seoulgirl, feel like you made the right choice meeting me here tonight?" He looked at her in the eyes. 

"I do..... And do you, Yang Yoseob, ever want to see me again after tonight?" she shyly asked.

"Hmm.. well I have to think about that..." Yoseob gave her a playful smile. 

"Of course." he said. 

They gazed into each other's eyes when Eun Mi realised that they were getting closer and realise that Yoseob wanted to remove her mask. She gave in, anticipating the look on his face when he'll realise that the girl he's in love with, is the waitress at the restaurant. Eun Mi held her breath and closed her eyes. She felt his fingers on her mask. He was just about to remove it when..

"Ringgg! Ringgg! Ringgg!" Yoseob stopped abruptly and was shock at the sudden sound. 

"Oh no," Eun Mi said.  Her phone's alarm had rung and it was 11.45pm. She had exactly 15 minutes to get to the restuarant. 

"Urr, do you have a curfew or something?" Yoseob asked worriedly. 

"Um, something like that, I've got to go I'm sorry but thank you this has been the most amazing night," Eun Mi rushed out of the hut and started to run when Yoseob yelled,

"Wait, where you're going?" 

"I'm late."

"For what?" 

"Reality." She giggled and started to jog towards the ballroom to find Sungjae. 

Yoseob then watched her jog off, until she reached the ballroom. 

That was when he realised that he too, needed to know her name so he ran off to find her. 

 

Sup! Guess what I got my results back and I only have 1 U grade hehe but the rest are just borderline passes omg I think I'm going to be dead.