At the restaurant

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

The time displayed '10:23pm'. It was a Wednesday night, there were not many people around and Eun Mi was working overtime. She was at the restaurant, refilling the salt and pepper and cleaning the counters. 

"Ding," the bell that was hanging on the door shook. 

Eun Mi looked up to see who was her next customer. "Oh my god." she whispered. It was Yoseob. Suddenly, she could feel her heart thumping so fast. 

Yoseob was wearing a simple black coloured long sleeve top and casual jeans. He sat at one of the seats at the counter. Eun Mi stopped cleaning the counter and mouthed to Bong Cha who was at the cash register. "That's him," she pointed without Yoseob noticing.

"Really?? Go over to him," Bong Cha mouthed back. 

Eun Mi gave her a look and took the note pad and walked over to him. Yoseob had a stern look on his face and was staring at a bottle of ketchup. 

"Hey, can I get you something?" Eun Mi asked awkwardly.

"You know what bugs me?" Yoseob suddenly said.

Eun Mi gulped. "Urm, people taking your order?"

"NO, taking people's orders."

"Why would you do that?"

"Huh, you don't know my dad." Yoseob said in a pissed tone. He grabbed the menu that was on the counter. 

"Urgh, sushi and donuts? Who eats them at the same time?" Yoseob asked and laughed. Eun Mi just shrugged her shoulders. 

"I'll take a coffee, thank you." Yoseob smiled. "Sure," Eun Mi pulled out a cup under the counter and placed it right infront of Yoseob. She poured coffee inside.

"Do you ever feel that if you showed someone who you truly are, you think that they won't accept you?" Yoseob asked again. 

"Yeah, I do. Like you feel that you're not good enough." 

"Yeah." 

"Like you're wearing a mask," Eun Mi said and looked at Yoseob. 

Yoseob took a sip of coffee and looked at her, "That's exactly how I feel," 

"You just wanna be honest with this person, and tell them 'It's me, I'm the one you've been looking for.' "

"Yeah..." Yoseob gazed into Eun Mi's eyes. 

"Yoseob.... I'm---"

"EUN MI!" Sung Ah yelled. Yoseob and Eun Mi turned their heads and looked at Sung Ah. 

"One second," Eun Mi held up a finger. 

"No, now." Sung Ah said and walked to the cash register. Eun Mi sighed. 

"Nah, that's ok, I need to go." He took out a crumpled dollar note and gave to Eun Mi. He started to walk away but stopped and looked back to say, 

"Oh, and thanks.... Eun Mi." He smiled. 

Eun Mi watched Yoseob as he walked out the door. 

"Your welcome," she whispered. 

Eun Mi was disappointed that she just blew her chance off of telling him that she was Seoulgirl. 

 

@mprincess Done! ^^ 

@lolgurl Done, hehe. That's why Yoseob is the lead ;)

@elea563 HAHAHAHA! That's a first that I've heard. Maybe because Min's that-kind-of dumb!~ xD