Cinderella?

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

Sung Ah was sitting on the couch, looking through the mail. 

"Urgh, these flyers are annoying. Let's see what else we have here.." she mumbled to herself.  Suddenly, a letter caught her eye...

Seoul School.

Congratulations, we are pleased to tell you that----

"ACCEPTED?! OH NO!" shrieked Sung Ah. Sung Ah continued reading when she heard a a slam from the door. She quickly hid the letter below the pillow she was leaning on.

"Hey, any letter for me?" Eun Mi asked, beaming.

"Uhh, no, why would anyone send a letter to you?" Sung Ah smirked while grabbing the newspaper beside her.  Eun Mi's smile turned into a frown. She rolled her eyes and went up the stairs to her bedroom. Sung Ah gave a sly smile and said, 

"I know what to do with this letter. She'll never get a chance to go into that school."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Singsingsinger: I need to know who you are. I can't get my mind off you. Please tell me who you are. 

Eun Mi sighed. She had just started chatting with Yoseob and now she had a heavy heart. 

She sighed again. Maybe this is it. It's now or never. She started to crack her fingers slowly... and then started to type. 

Seoulgirl: My name is

"EUN MI!" Eun Mi stopped abruptly and looked behind. Min opened the door leading to her room. Eun Mi scoffed and said, 

"I guess you missed the 'Do not disturb' sign hanging there." 

"No I saw it. Hah. So are you done with my 1000 word essay? It's due Friday." Min leaned against the door. 

"I'm working on it." 

"Well hurry up. It makes me nervous having to wait for it."

"Imagine how nervous you would be if you actually had to WRITE it."

Min walked over to Eun Mi's bed and sat on it. 

"Oh my god, right. But this time, can you make it sound more like me? I mean, I'm sick of having to explain why I'm so smart on paper and so not smart...... not on paper."

"Humpf."

"Eun Mi can you come down for awhile!!" Sung Ah yelled.

"I'll be right there," Eun Mi called. 

"No, NOW!" 

"I'll be right back." Eun Mi said to Min and scrolled her mouse to the 'minimize' option. To minimize her chat with Yoseob. 

"Hurry up." Min said. Eun Mi stood up from her computer table and walked out of her room.

Min, being a busybody, went over to Eun Mi's computer tale and scanned through. 

"Huh, who the heck is Singsingsinger?" she mumbled while clicking on the chat tab. 

Hyuna walked past Eun Mi's room and then stopped when she saw Min inside, talking to herself. She leaned against the door and listened quietly.

"Hey prom queen, are you not talking to me because you found out that I am.... YANG YOSEOB?" Min read aloud. 

"Omg, EUN MI, IS THE PROM QUEEN? SHE'S THE CINDERELLA?" Min gasped.

Hyuna's eyes widened in horror as she heard what Min said. Then.. an idea came into her mind. She gave a sly smile and walked away from the room.

 

DID YOU GUYS MISS ME? :P