Prom Queen and King

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

AUTHOR'S POV

The principal took over the dj, cut off the music and announced, 

"Hello students, it's almost midnight, and that means it's time to announce prom queen and king. Are you guys excited??" Cheers roared from the crowd.  

Meanwhile.... 

Eun Mi was running around the huge ballroom holding her rose finding Sungjae. There were so many students there and it made her so confused especially the guys. At the same time, Yoseob was finding for Eun Mi too. Before that, he had forgotten to take his phone at the hut so he went back to grab it. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Junhyung, have you seen the girl that I was with?" Yoseob asked Junhyung. He had spotted him at the drinks table. 

"No, I haven't seen her. But you missed seeing me winning the dance-off with this kid." Junhyung lied. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Eun Mi was still running around looking for Jae when she spotted Luna pressing a guy against the wall, kissing him passionately. Him.  She was kissing Sungjae. Eun Mi gasped and ran towards them.

"Jae! Jae!" Eun Mi motioned at him, pointing at her invisible watch. Sungjae just ignored her. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"The prom king and queen are...... numbers  15 and 24!!" 

Eun Mi looked down at her tag and realised she's prom queen. Yoseob did the same. 

Eun Mi can't be bothered about that and just grab Sungjae from Luna and ran off. 

"It's you bro!" Junhyung laughed as he patted Yoseob at the back. Yoseob was pushed by people to go up the stage and a light was shined on him. He looked up and saw Eun Mi running up the grand staircase with the guy he saw earlier. He rushed down the stairs and chased her. 

When he had reached the top of the stairs, he spotted a cellphone lying on the ground. It was seoulgirl's phone. He picked it up and ran out. Sadly, he didn't see anyone. He was too late. Yoseob felt very disappointed as he wanted to know more about his true love. Her phone didn't give much help since there is a passcode. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

"Omg, I TOTALLY kissed Luna!!!!" Sungjae shrieked as they ran towards his dad's car. 

"I almost kissed Yoseob!" Eun Mi shrieked back. 

"So, so, what did he say when he found out that you were you?" Jae stammered. He was too shock and tired at the same time. 

"He didn't say because he didn't find out," Eun Mi said as she got into his car.

"Wait what, you didn't tell him?!" Jae yelled as he and Eun Mi took off their masks.

"Jae, I live in an attic, I have a beat-up old car and his expecting.... someone like Barbie. I'll be doing him a favour if I just disappear," Eun Mi frowned. 

Jae shrugged it off and started his car.