Baseball

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

The following day....

AUTHORS POV

Eun Mi and Sungjae were at the school's field, practicing baseball. They practiced that for fun since Eun Mi's dad used to play baseball with her. 

"Woah! That was close," shrieked Sungjae.

The ball almost hit Sungjae in the eye. Eun Mi's batting was almost good as her father. 

While practicing batting, Eun Mi told Sungjae about 'singsingsinger' inviting her to prom.

"Eun Mi, this is incredible, you're finally going to meet him."

"I don't know, this guy is too good to be true,"

"Cmon, it's been a month since you met him at that online chatroom okay, you talk to him all the time, you know him."

"I know him, but, he doesn't know me! What if I meet him and I'm not what he expects?"

"Listen, you have to go to that dance okay, if it helps, I'll be your ," said Sungjae while pitching the ball to Eun Mi.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"You rock Jae!"

YOUR POV

I dropped the bat to the ground as I felt vibration in my pocket.

I felt for my phone, a pathetic phone. Sung Ah was too kind to even give me a brand new phone. 

Since my phone , I couldn't see who was calling me cause the screen cracked. 

"Hello?" I answered the phone with an unsure tone.

"EUN MI! SOMEONE ATE ALL MY CHICKEN. I NEED MORE CHICKEN. AND PICK UP THE DRY CLEANING. AND WASH THE CAR."

I sigh as I hung up on her. 

"Sung Ah." I told Jae. 

"Why do you act like her slave?"

"Simple, no Sung Ah, no money for Seoul University. Come on, one more pitch and we can get home."

"That ."

"Tell me about it."

As Jae pitched the ball, I imagined it as Sung Ah's face and hit it with all my might. 

To my surprise, it went on to the other side of the fence!

Meanwhile on the other side of the fence...........

AUTHORS POV

A ball dropped softly to the ground. 

Yoseob and Dongwoon were playing basketball.

They noticed the ball and saw some guy from the other side of the fence cheering out loud for his friend. Or igirlfriend?

"Woah, a girl could hit that? You see that's impressive." Yoseob nodded to Eun Mi. 

(Authors Note: Yoseob doesn't know Eun Mi.)

"So, you and Luna are renting a limo or? For prom." asked Dongwoon.

YOSEOB'S POV

"Urgh... I don't know if I'm going with Luna." I bend down as I picked up the baseball.

"You're, you're not gonna go with Luna? Then who are you going with?"

I threw the ball back to them. 

"I don't know, it's a mystery to me. Hahaha." I laughed.

"Thank you!" I heard a small and cute voice from over the fence.

"Your welcome!" 

______________________________________________________________________________________

YOSEOB'S POV

"Looking good there, make sure you clean the bird there." (Idk what's up with me and birds LOL) 

I was working part time after school for my dad. At the gas station.

"Yoseob,"

"What's up?" I looked at him with tired eyes. 

 

I need someone to help make for me a poster! I think this poster is just as ty as I am ><