The Skit

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

Cheers could be heard from the place where Eun Mi and Sungjae were standing. There were so many people at the Talent Corner, but she could spot Yoseob because he managed to grab a seat right infront of the stage. Eun Mi smiled, grabbed Sungjae by the wrist and squeezed in the crowd until they found a suitable spot, to watch the performances and of course, watch Yoseob. They stood there side by side, watching Luna and the rest of the girl dancers dance to Secret's 'Madonna'  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ab8YpVuMTc

After all of the cacophony and cheers, the teacher in charge of the dance committee went up to the stage and took the mike.

"Who we're going to beat?" 

"SOA!" 

"And when we're gonna beat them?"

"FRIDAY!" the crowd hollered.

There was the national dance competition between Cube High and SOA the following week. 

"Good news buddy, I just got off the phone with Mr Loy. You win the dance competition on Friday, and your future is set on School Of Dance." said Jo, sitting behind Yoseob, patting his back. Yoseob just gave him a nod and turned away from him. He set a straight face.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok before the bboyers go to their dance contest, Luna and the dancers wants to show you guys a skit that they just planned off yesterday. Enjoy!" 

The crowd cheered. After a few moments, there was silence. 

"Once upon a time, there was a big strong frog. He had a beautiful girlfriend. And his dad owned the biggest pond in all the land." Luna read from her script.

Min, acting as the frog, jumped around the stage.  

"But, he still wasn't happy." 

"AWWW," the crowd said.

"If only he could find a princess, then she could kiss him, turn him into a prince, and they will run away together." 

Out came Hyuna, wearing the exact same dress that Eun Mi wore to the prom. Eun Mi gasped. 

"One night, after the frog ditches his super hot beautiful senior girlfriend, he meets his princess."

Hyuna and Min went towards each other and acted as if they like each other.

"It turns out that now only the frog has a secret identity, he has also a secret online relationship with a girl named 'Seoulgirl'" 

Yoseob's eyes widened. He turned around and searched for Eun Mi. Their eyes met and he could see tears starting to form in Eun Mi's eyes. 

"This isn't good." Jae whispered to Eun Mi.

"Dear Seoulgirl, I can't wait to finally meet you. You're the only one who understands me." Min said, acting as she was typing a text to Seoulgirl, using her phone. 

"I don't want to be in School Of Dance, I want to be in Seoul School, with you." she continued. The crowd started laughing and making judgemental comments. 

Luna smirked at Eun Mi and Yoseob. She rolled her eyes. 

"What are they talking about?" Jo asked Yoseob. 

"Nothing." Yoseob said, looking straight at the skit. 

"Dear Singsingsinger, I want to tell you who I am but... I'm scared! I'm scared that you'll reject me. And.. I've never had a real kiss before." The crowd laughed. 

Eun Mi fumbled her words and said to Sungjae, "I can't believe they're reading my chats."

"Eun Mi, let's go--" Jae started before being interrupted by Luna.

"But the princess had a secret too. She wasn't royalty at all. But a geek. A loser. A servant girl." 

Yoseob felt angry and sad at the same time for Eun Mi. Hyuna held a tray of pies and then tripped herself, letting the pies  being smeared on her face. Junhyung and the rest of the members got up from their seats and laughed their asses out. 

"And who you may ask is this imposter? Give it up for the pretend princess, the waitress, Jang Eun Mi!" Luna said through the mic and  pointed her finger at Eun Mi. 

People around Eun Mi started laughing and chanted, "Waitress! Waitress! Waitress!" 

The chanting continued as tears were streaming down her eyes. She had just been humilliated in front of the whole school. She looked at Yoseob as he just sat there looking at her. They had eye contact, and after a few seconds, Yoseob just turned around and looked away. 

"Let's go Eun Mi," Jae grabbed her elbowed and squeezed them out of the crowd as the chanting continues.

Yoseob didn't know what to do. He himself can't believe that he had let his love of his life get humilliated infront of everyone.