At Prom

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

"Welcome everyone, tonight we're here to enjoy and to pick our prom queen and king! The selection is not based on who you are, it's based on what you wear, are you guys ready to party!?!" The dj announced. The crowd roared. Close dancing and grinding against the students can be seen.

Prom was held inside a hotel, the ballroom was filled with students from Cube High and there were balloons hanging from the walls. The ballroom had turned into a perfect nightclub.  Tight dresses, loose dresses, short dresses, long dresses, you name it. For the boys, all of them were wearing tuxs, obviously and every single one of the students most of them wearing a mask. Except for the teachers there.

Hyuna and Min appeared at the top of the grand staircase. 

Hyuna wearing a long, sleek red dress to show off her curves. She chose this dress 'cause y looks best on her.

 Min then wearing a short cute black dress, because she's short and long dresses don't suit her. 

 

"Do you think I'm going to win prom queen?" asked Min.

"Seriously, you? It's so going to be me." Hyuna played with her hair and rolled her eyes at Min.

"Oh look, there are two hot guys done there, one for you... and one for me. Let's go." Hyuna linked her arm with Min.

 They walked down the steps and met upon the two guys. 

"Well, hello there Hyunseung. No date?" Hyuna unlinked her arm and carresed Hyunseung's.

"Hey there y. Nope, just me and Gikwang. Dujun is with Gayoon over there," he pointed.

"Well... I can accompany you tonight.. if you know what I mean." Hyuna gave Hyunseung a seductive smile and started to kiss him on the lips. The kiss soon turned out to be a makeout session.

"Hey you guys, we're still here you know." Gikwang interrupted with Min clinging onto his arm.

"Mmm just... just go..." Hyunseung mumbled to Gikwang. Hyunseung then stopped kissing Hyuna and whispered, "Let's go to someplace private." With that, Hyuna nodded and they left.

"So Min, you look cute today." Gikwang turned to Min.

"Erm, thanks oppa, wanna dance?" Min gave him a cute pout.

"With that kind of aegyo, of course I want to." He chuckled then lead her to the dance floor.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Sorry guys I'm late. How's it going?" Yoseob asked Junhyung and Dongwoon. 

"Where is your mask?" questioned Junhyung. 

"Oh about that, I accidentally threw my mask along with my other stuffs," Yoseob muttered. 

"You babo." Dongwoon said. 

"Hey look they're here." Junhyung pointed to the top of the grandstaircase.  The Queenkas. 

All three of them wore white short tight dresses, but different designs.

Luna 

 Victoria 

Sulli

"Mmm, y Victoria." Junhyung mumbled. 

The Queenkas spotted the boys and head over to them. 

"Hey boys," Victoria cooed. 

"Hey baby, you look hot," Junhyung slid his hand to Victoria's . 

"You look cute as a button," she giggled then whispered something in Junhyung's ear and they went off. 

"Hi babe, you look beautiful," beamed Dongwoon. 

"Well, you look handsome," said Sulli and then interwined her fingers with his and they both headed to the drinks table. It was left with only Yoseob and Luna.

"Hey Luna." Yoseob bluntly said.

"Hi baby." she smiled.

Yoseob didn't say anything but just looked around the ballroom.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Luna asked.

Yoseob raised his eyebrows and said, "What?"

"You're supposed to say I'm beautiful."  

"Urm, I guess so." Yoseob said. Luna scoffed. 

"Jagiya, let's go over to Woonie and Sulli"

"Don't call me that, I've already broken up with you." Yoseob looked at her sternly.

"No, you're playing a game with the boys I know," Luna cooed while adjusting Yoseob's tie.

"Whatever, let's go." Yoseob walked away from Luna leaving her behind.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, let's hang out at my place later," Dongwoon said.

BEAST and the Queenkas were gathering together at the drinks table talking. Junhyung and Victoria popped out from god knows where..

Meanwhile....

"Eun Mi take the cape off already, you look amazing," Jae rushed Eun Mi up the staircase to the entrance of the ballroom.

"I'm sorry, I'm freaking out here," Eun Mi panicked.

Eun Mi was already in her prom dress, all ready. She wore a cape so that she won't be what she said 'attention seeking'.

"It's okay, now hurry up it's almost 11." said Sungjae.

"Jae, wait. Remember I HAVE to be back at the restaurant by 12 okay?"

"Uhh, okay give me your cellphone. Cmon, hurry up."

Eun Mi took her cellphone that she had fastened at the side of her shoe and gave it to Sungjae. Note: Her phone is very small and it's a flipphone.

"I am going to see the alarm to a quarter to 12 okay," Jae fiddled with her phone and gave her back. 

"Now, cape." Jae held out his hand. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

The song changed, playing 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w88dZ5loAwo

"Hey look over there, Dujun nodded to the girl on top of the stairs. 

It was Eun Mi, looking beautiful with her mask on. She stood there thinking that no one had seen her when suddenly the spotlight was focused on her. She was shocked and just stood there not doing anything. 

Yoseob was left in awe. He had never seen someone as beautiful as her. He hoped that was 'seoulgirl'.

"Urgh, love her dress, hate her." Luna scoffed. She noticed Yoseob looking at her and punched his shoulder,

"Why are you looking at her?" 

Yoseob looked at her and just walked off from them. 

As Yoseob walk, he kept his eyes on Eun Mi. He observed Eun Mi walking down the stairs, linking her arm around a guy. His hope had gone to waste. 

Little did he not know, the guy was Sungjae, Eun Mi's bestfriend. 

 

"Omg everyone is looking at me what should I do" Eun Mi thought. 

Jae was already at the bottom of the grand staircase, expecting Eun Mi behind him. 

"Eun Mi, what are they staring at?" As he turned behind he didn't see Eun Mi behind him, but was at the top of the staircase. 

"My, she is so beautiful," Jae whispered while linking his arm with hers and escorting her to the dance floor.