Finding Cinderella

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

Two days later at school...

"Good morning my lovely schoolmates! Yang Yoseob was crowned as Prom King yesterday, well obviously. But the real mystery is, who was his princess, the prom queen?" Tiffany announced the morning announcements through the intercom for the whole school to hear. 

Eun Mi had just reached school with Jae and didn't hear the announcements. They walked side by side along the pavement towards the front gate. 

"So you're not going to tell Yoseob who you are?" Jae asked Eun Mi while fiddling with his phone.

"Trust me Jae, it's not like he's going to be all over me, I bet he'd already forgotten about me by now." Eun Mi giggled while climbing up the stairs to the homeroom. 

Just as they entered the homeroom, yellow flyers can be seen all over the place. On the walls, floor, tables, chairs. People were holding on to it. Eun Mi looked confused and went over to grab one of them. Her eyes widened as she read, 

"Have you seen Cinderella?" 

There was a picture of a cartoon which has a question mark on her face. Below were contact details of Yoseob.

"Yeah, he obviously forgotten all about you," Jae smirked and playfully hit Eun Mi with his elbow.

"Oh my god." Eun Mi smiled in embarrassment and walked away from Jae.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 "Dude, why are you getting into all these trouble just for one girl?" Junhyung asked. 

Yoseob was walking around the whole school with BEAST helping him with the flyers. 

"Look, she's just not some girl,  she's.......... real." Yoseob said and pasted a flyer on a random locker. 

"Real? Like she didn't do plastic surgery? Hah." Dongwoon said while handing Yoseob flyers.

"No, like real like the kind of girl who doesn't care what she wears, or how much weight she wants to lose." Yoseob smiled.

"She listens to me you know." Yoseob added.

"Listen to you? Bro I listen to you ok, I feel your pa-----" Hyunseung got distracted with one of the juniors walking past him.

"Woah, she's hot."

"Yeah, you listen to me Hyunseung." Yoseob said sarcastically and patted Hyunseung at the back.

 "What, I was distract---" Hyunseung started.

"Look Seob, you have her cellphone, just find some clues in there." Gikwang said. 

"I can't, it has a password." 

"Well that's a pity then." Dujun said while munching on a protein bar.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Eun Mi, he's looking for you everywhere, sooner or later you have to tell him!" Jae hissed. Eun Mi had been keeping her head down everyday, hoping not to bump into Yoseob.

"Isn't it better if I don't embarrass myself?" Eun Mi hissed back. 

"Yeah, but how long are you going to keep this from him?"

"Urr I don't know, just until graduation when I leave this place and never see him again? I didn't expect it was going to Yoseob." Eun Mi said. 

"And what about you?! When are you going to tell Luna?" she smirked.

"Well urm, I was thinking of telling her today." Sungjae mumbled. 

"Ok then, so when you already tell Luna it was you, I'll tell Yoseob it was me. Deal?" Eun Mi held out her hand. 

"Deal." Jae shooked it firmly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You should check the yearbook or something. She's a senior right?" Junhyung asked. 

"Maybe she's foreign exchange hahahaha." Dongwoon chuckled with Hyunseung.

"If she is, that'll be hot!" Junhyung snapped his bubble gum. 

"There's no way I'm gonna miss her. I mean like, we had a connection, maybe she'll confess to me today, who knows." Yoseob shrugged. He walked towards the classrooms when he saw a girl looking at him while walking. 

"She seems familliar." Yoseob thought. A few seconds later, he shrugged it off.

Eun Mi was laughing with Sungjae as they walked towards the classroom. She laughed and look to her left and saw Yoseob walking towards the classrooms. She stopped laughing and made eye contact with him. After about two seconds, Yoseob looked away and,

"Bang!" Eun Mi knocked her head on one of the lockers that was open, causing it to shut. 

"Ouch!" Eun Mi pouted.

"Omg Eun Mi are you okay!" Jae laughed and patted her head. 

"Omg I didn't realise you were walking here, be careful next time!" the senior said to Eun Mi and walked away.