Getting back to the restaurant

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

Sung Ah and the sisters were still in the car screaming their heads off. Sung Ah just lead the car to the restaurant, just in time for Hyuna to pull out her strap that was stucked to the accelerator. Knowing that Hyuna had pull out the strap, Sung Ah jammed her foot on the brake abruptly causing the car to almost bang one of the cars at the parking lot. 

"Oh my god, that was the worst experience ever in the car." Min panted. 

"I am never going to let you sit in the front seat ever again Hyuna." Sung Ah looked sternly at Hyuna, sweat trickling from her face. 

"And because of this, my puffy cheeks are gone, I'm not supposed to be showing emotion for another hour you know." (talking about her botox) 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ding." the big clock on the wall of  the restaurant rung. It was 12am. Bong Cha anxiously tapped her pen on the counter hoping that Eun Mi will reach here before Sung Ah. The bells on the door shook, Bong Cha turned her head and saw Sung Ah and the sisters.

"Hah! I told you she wasn't here." Hyuna folded her arms and smirked at Bong Cha. 

"Where is Eun Mi." Sung Ah stated. 

"Whattt? What do you mean where is Eun Mi, where do you think she is?" Bong Cha answered, stammering. 

"Idk, here?" Sung Ah said sarcastically. Sung Ah started to make her way behind the counter and look for Eun Mi. Bong Cha walked backwards, trying to block Sung Ah's way.

"Urmmm. Sung Ah, wait.... urm Sung Ah wait!" Bong Cha shouted and held up her hands which almost touched Sung Ah's s. Bong Cha looked at her s and said,

"Um, I want to get my s done, where did you get yours?"

Sung Ah raised one eyebrow and said, "Busan." and pushed Bong Cha out of the way.

The other workers knew what was going on and tried to distract Sung Ah. 

"Sung Ah, did you notice how shiny the floor was when we changed to another brand---"

"Sung Ah, we ran out of fish and uh.... I can't cook---"

"Oh yeah that was what I was I wanted to tell you----"

"What am I supposed to do with the spoiled coffee machine-----"

Sung Ah was agitated and screamed, "Everyone shut up!" while slamming her pink purse on the counter. Everyone stopped talking and the restaurant went silent. 

"When I find her, I'm gonna rip her in----" she started. 

"Order's up!" a cute voice suddenly could be heard.

Sung Ah turned around towards the kitchen and saw Eun Mi leaning over the cooking counter wearing a tshirt with a plate of pancakes infront of her.

"Eun Mi...... what are you doing there?" Sung Ah asked skeptically. 

"Oh, just brushing up on my cooking skills." Eun Mi smiled. 

"Ya, I was teaching her to make pancakes... with fish." one of the cooks said.

"How was the dance girls?" Eun Mi mixed ingredients inside a bowl and looked at Hyuna and Min giving an innocent face. Hyuna and Min looked confused. 

"Something smells fishy around here. Let's go girls." Sung Ah said and walked out of the restaurant with the sisters trailing after her. 

After they stepped out, Bong Cha looked at Eun Mi and gave her a look that said, "How did you get here?" 

Eun Mi just smiled and looked down, at her dress. She simply grabbed a tshirt from the toilet and wore it over when she had reached the restaurant. She was lucky that Sung Ah didn't come over to look at her personally.

 

Guys! BTOB was in Singapore and.. I cannot even express how I feel omg! All of them were like right infront of me and especially Sungjae omg he's so hot. They were all smiles when reaching Singapore and seeing Melodies. Even when they went back to Seoul too! And and they also waved and made live hearts for us..... omg can I cry? :')