Singsingsinger

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

YOUR POV

I held on to Jae's arm as he lead me down to the middle of the dancefloor right under the shimmering discoball. I must have looked nervous because Jae suddenly cupped my chin and said, 

"Eun Mi, don't worry ok? Any guy would be completely insane, to not like you." He gave me an encouraging smile.

I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"I'm just going to be standing at the drinks table ok, I got your back." He let go of me and headed to the drinks table. As soon as he had reached there, I looked around myself, seeing many students dancing with each other.. and looking at me. Ok this is awkward. Maybe I shouldn't have come tonight, what if this was all a prank? Then I'll be the laughing stock of the school. As I adjusted my mask, I heard a voice coming from behind me. 

"You know you're standing precisely in the middle of the dancefloor?" My heart was thumping so fast, I could faint at that moment. 

I turned around slowly... to see that weird Taemin standing infront of me. I was confused. He continued talking, 

"Fate has brought us right here at this hour under the shimmering discoball." 

"Taemin.... are you... singsingsinger?" I asked slowly.

"Singsingsinger? Indeed. I have travel through time and space to find you. Now join me in the couple dance of Cinderella." he said. Before I could say anything he grabbed my hands and started to twirl me around. 

Jae was right, he is weird. VERY weird.

"Urm, Taemin that's very nice but.. I urm, I'm thirsty, I want to get a drink." I was so dizzy. 

"Ahh.. a thrist quencher for my beautiful lady? Your wish is my command." He simply said and then walked off to the drinks table. Everybody was staring at him.. and me. Ohmygod. 

"I knew this was too good to be true." I sighed and started to play with my hair. 

AUTHORS POV

Hyuna was dancing dirtyly with Hyunseung... when she spotted Eun Mi. 

"Hey, Min." she turned to her sister, who was dancing with Gikwang. 

"Yeah?"

"Doesn't she look like Eun Mi?" Hyuna pointed to Eun Mi.

"No it's not, she's at the restaurant remember?" Min replied.

"But---" Hyuna started to protest when Hyunseung crept up behind her and started to move his hands around Hyuna's private area. Hyuna was automatically distracted by his action and started to forget about Eun Mi. 

Meanwhile.... 

Just as Eun Mi wanted to take a step forward, she heard a voice behind her that said, 

"Seoulgirl?" 

Her heart skipped a beat as she turn around, surprisingly finding Yoseob infront of her. 

"Yang Yoseob? You're... Singsingsinger?" Eun Mi questioned him, stammering her words. 

"Urm, yeah.. I guess my costume didn't do a good job on hiding who I am.." He said softly while looking at her. 

"No, I know exactly who you are. This was a really big mistake. I've got to go." Eun Mi took 3 steps forward when she heard Yoseob said, 

"Wait," while grabbing her arm. 

"It's not a mistake." he continued. 

"Don't you know who I am?" Eun Mi asked. 

"Of course I do, you're seoulgirl, you're the girl I've been dying to meet.... I know exactly who you are. What's your name...?" Yoseob gave her a confused expression. Before Eun Mi could say anything else, she was interrupted by Taemin. 

"Your drink, my princess." He started to hand over his cup of drink to Eun Mi. 

"Mr Lee," Yoseob said, looking at him.

"Yang Yoseob, with my lady. A devastating blow, a worthy opponent." Taemin bowed and walked away. 

Eun Mi and Yoseob exchanged glances and then Eun Mi asked, 

"What about your girlfriend?" Eun Mi asked while looking at other interesting things around the ballroom. 

"It's over." Yoseob simply said and gave Eun Mi the sweetest smile he had ever gave to anyone. 

Luna was at the top of the stairs. Again, seeking attention from other guys when she saw Yoseob with a girl wearing a mask talking like a couple. She folded her arms across her chest and stared at them with her bloodshot eyes. 

 

@DreamXx Hmm, I shall think about that! :b Thanks for the idea!~ And I wanted to give Sulli a cute look, I just don't know why hahaha.

@happybunnysmile Well, there you go! 

And people! My poster is on the way yippee hehehe I can't wait to see it.