I'm Cinderella

Almost Cinderella Almost Lovers

"Wow, I got in." Yoseob said. Yoseob was in his small office, looking through his mail. He too got a letter from Seoul School. Even though his dad didn't allow him to go and apply to that school, he still did. And he got in. 

"Yoseob, Yoseob!" his dad called while walking in the office. Yoseob quickly hid his letter under a stack of electricity bills on the desk. 

"What?" he questioned his dad, getting annoyed with him. 

"Nothing."

"Let me guess, you don't know whether the School Of Dance is the right choice for you?" he asked. 

"Yeah I've been thinking about that and---" 

"Don't worry about that, you're making a right choice. Alright?" his dad said and patted him on the back. (Let's call him Jo hehe.) Before Yoseob could say anything, Jo went out of the office.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"It's me Yoseob, from prom. Oh, you've found me." Hyuna smiled in delight as she sat in her car at the gas station. She had been reading Yoseob's and Eun Mi's conversation and she planned to tell Yoseob that SHE was Seoulgirl. 

"You see Yoseob, I live in this world, full of people pretending to be something they're not." Hyuna continued while reading her 'script' on her iPhone. 

At the same time..... Min was also rehearsing her 'lines' in her car. Little did she not know, Hyuna was sitting inside her own car, right beside Min's. Yes, they were at the gas station. 

"I live in this world.... pretending... pretending to be something.. or was it someone?" 

Hyuna was satisfied that she had remembered her lines. She smiled and looked to her right. She widened her eyes as she saw her sister leaning against her car, talking to Yoseob. 

"Here for a carwash?" Yoseob asked. 

"No, more like royal treatment, I mean, that's what a cinderella would want." Min gave him a cheeky grin. 

"What?" Yoseob looked stunned. 

"I'm her Yoseob, your dream girl. You see, I live in a world, pretendin---"

"Hiii! What are you doing here?" Hyuna approached them and stared at Min. 

"Oh, I'm cinderella, coming to meet my prince." Min smiled and stared back at Hyuna. 

"That's a little hard since I'M cinderella. I mean there's no other cinderella other than me." 

Yoseob couldn't believe that they were bickering infront of him. 

"Ok, ladies ladies, we can settle this here. The girl I went with to the dance, she dropped something on her way out. What was it?" 

"That's easy. A wallet." Hyuna said.

"No."

"I mean a wallet-purse," she added. 

Yoseob turned to Min and looked at her.

"Oh, a fish!" Min exclaimed. 

Yoseob and Hyuna stood there and just stared at her.

"A fish? Seriously?" Hyuna started. 

"IT was the first thing that came into my mind. How about you, wallet-purse? What is that?!" Min raised her voice.

Yoseob knew that they'll start bickering again so he walked quietly heading to his office.

 

  @lovegirl098 Yes, it's adapted from there, read the description please! 

   @elea563 Done! ^^

  @lolgurl Omg I know right, but that's what stepsisters do hehe! :P