Loving You Is A Sin

Forbidden Feelings

Trailer

Prologue;

 “You’ve always had a soft spot for me Gyu Ri,” he whispered softly into her right ear. “You need me as much as I want you.”

She stared at his y lips which were curled into a mocking smirk just a few inches away from hers. He was teasing her and he knew she couldn’t escape this time.

His hot breath against her cheek was making it almost impossible for her to breathe. He had her pinned firmly against the wall with his two hands blocking both of her sides; and she was debating on the choices she has now.

 On one hand, he was right. She has resisted enough all these while and it was all she can do from lunging forward and kiss him right there and then.

But on the other note, she could feel her wedding ring piercing through her skin; reminding her that she was a married woman. And the worst part, she was married to his brother.

“Jae Joong,” she her lips nervously. “Maybe we shouldn’t do this.”

He just gave her an amused smile as he traced a finger along her jawline before slowly touching her lips. She could feel her heart racing fast from the touch of his fingers and she was sure he knows it too.

“There’s only the two of us here,” he continued to tempt her in a low husky voice.

Gyu Ri studied the man in front of her carefully. Why did he have to be so gorgeous? Why did he even have to come back? He should’ve just stayed there and leave her alone to live her life.

She brought up her hand to caress his cheek tenderly. It was so smooth; just simply flawless and her heart was yearning to know what it feels like to trace that perfect face with butterfly kisses.

She gave him a small smile.

Jong Hyun was not going to like this.