Hatred Love

Forbidden Feelings

      Trailer 

     

Prologue;

He took a careful sip of his coffee which was set neatly on the table by the beautiful waitress.

The beautiful waitress who had captured his attention from the first time he had laid eyes on her.

She wasn’t the usual gorgeous looking model-type woman he would date. In fact, he has never given petite average looking girls like her a second glance.

But there was something captivating about her; perhaps her beautiful eye smile? The one she always gives off when she’s laughing at something amusing. Or maybe the adorable pout she will make whenever she’s upset about something.

Yes. He has been noticing all those things about her. And he had been drinking the same coffee at the same shop for 7 days straight but he doesn’t mind.

He just wanted an excuse to see her.

He had managed to catch a glimpse of her nametag; and he knew he would always remember her name.

Seung Yeon.

He watched her vigilantly as she threw back her head and laughed amusingly at something one of her co-workers had said.

That angelic laughter; he could hear it all the way from his corner seat. And it made him smile.

Now is the perfect time to try and talk to her. She must have noticed him too, after all the visits he has made to the shop. She would be curious as to why he hadn’t ordered something different. And that would be the start to their first conversation.

As he stood up slowly and begin to make his way towards her, he noticed the front door opened with a jingle sound and walked in a young man in his early 20s.

He watched the guy intently as he made his way towards the counter with a bright smile on his face.

Much to his dismay, the waitress whom he was about to approach from just now whirled around in surprise and threw her arms around the guy.

He continued to stare at them as she leaned in close to give him a peck on the cheek.

As the guy turned to look around the half empty shop, he finally got a good look on his face.

And it made him clenched his fists tightly by the sides, his fingernails digging through his own skin.

That guy who had just walked in the shop and earned a kiss from that beautiful waitress he had his sights on, he knew him. He knew him well enough.

Lee Jin Ki.

And he wasn’t happy that they have crossed paths again.