Chapter 2

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

Chapter 2


Suho POV

“Here’s you class schedule, Suho” the administration lady said.

“Thanks” I replied back flashing her my killer smile.



After leaving the office, I was walking along the halls when someone tapped my shoulder.

“Suho hyung, is that you?”

*Aish, this kid doesn’t even remember his hyung*

“Kai it’s me, Su……


Before I could finish he gave me a bone crushing hug.

He finally released me sparing a couple of seconds to catch my breath.

I faced him and asked “So you go to this school too, are the others here as well?”

“There at class, I’ll walk you there” Kai replied back.

Along the way, we never failed to stop talking. He asked why I came back, pausing a bit  I replied

“It’s my fathers idea, I was forced to come back”

END POV


 

Kai opened the door to see everyone staring back to see the new student.

He finally showed his face only to hear little squeals and giggles from the girls.

 

The guys of the class also turned back, including EXO-K.


“He never fails to have a grand entrance” Chanyeol said in his deep voice walking towards Suho.

One by one the members greeted there former leader.



The bell rang signaling it was time for class, Suho greeted his friends goodbye and headed for the door.


 

 

Ji Yoon POV

*ringgg*

I started to walk to my class, this mornings incident kept replaying on my mind.
 
*Was that him, was it?*
I thought.

I was in a daze, the crowd of students was getting fuller leaving no space to move freely.

I looked up to see a door coming close to me.

“Ufff” causing me to fall backwards.

There I laid closing my eyes, flat on the ground waiting for the laughs to come out.

“I’m sorry I didn’t see you there” a voice spoke.

I opened my eyes to see Suho right in front of me.

Eyes wide open, fear engulfed me to every possible area on my body.

END POV

The bell rang clearing the halls, it was just the two of them left.

“Ji Yoon?” coming out more of a question than a greeting.


As for Ji Yoon, she stood frozen to her spot awaiting for the next thing he was going to do.

The silence broke when two phones happened to ring at the same time.

Suho answered his phone first turning back away from Ji Yoon.

“Suho, this is your father, come home right after school there’s something important I need to tell you.”

Ending the call, he turned back to see Ji Yoon gone.

*Where did she go* Suho thought.

 

-----------------------------
Sorry for the boring chapter!
I really really loved the comments, it actually made me tear up a bit.

New Subscribers - THANK YOU!

@heyPEOPLE,@unperdictableness,@ na-lina,@SayItAgainForMe,@leesooyeon_139 ,
@neversayaye,@youngskyx-,@itsmeyuri,@LeeNiNaCho ,@sulliviera ,@Heyyoo, @unicorn96, and @Boopbeep

I'd like to hear your comments!