Chapter 8

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

PLEASE READ! THERE'S GOOD NEWS BUT BAD NEWS TOO!

A/N: To all of you unique subscribers and silent readers I have bad news and good news. Hmm good news first?……Okay! So I’ll be doing a double update tonight  yay!

And for the bad news……I’ll be leaving for a three week vacation with my family. Unfortunately, I’ll be internet-less for the time being also;(  This long awaited vacation is much needed for my family and I! To tell you the truth I’m kind of scared to go back and meet family members. Is it just me or am I just weird?! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapters!


Chapter 8


Narrator  POV

The hot water penetrated his porcelain white skin. Every drop sent miracles on his tired muscles. As relaxing as it seems his thoughts were clouded with the past and present. For a 22 year old, was he at the right age to make such decisions? As cocky as he is. As much as a jerk he is to Ji Yoon, did he make the right decision to come back and continue the interview?

Suho POV

Sending Ji Yoon back I went straight to my penthouse.  In the situation I’m in I had no reason to go back to my father’s house. Taking a shower I didn’t realize that I took a long one, causing my fingers and toes to be wrinkly.

Thinking back to my little “runaway”, I still haven’t come up to any conclusions.  

*Ring*

It was Se Hun.

“Hyung, everyone is talking about your engagement to Ji Yoon noona . People can’t believe she came from a wealthy family. Now there bad-mouthing her that she was faking all this time.”

“Noona? Se Hun weren’t you one of the trouble makers to Ji Yoon when I left.”

“Hyung, she’s sister-in-law now! Duh, we have to be nice to her now. And you still are mean to her too especially in school!”

“Se Hun-ah, just because she’s my fiancé doesn’t mean things are going to change except for the fact the two of is will be binded by law.”

“So, all that lovey-touchy act was a fake? Hyung, your a pretty good actor but to be honest you two look good together though.”

“Se Hun ENOUGH. Nothing will change. Even though I came back just because of this marriage, everything will be down-hill afterwards.“


“Then why did you go to the interview huh, I heard from the other hyungs you ran away, why did you go back?”

“ Se Hun-ah, do you remember the date I left?”

A long pause went through the line.

“Hyung, I…I…I forgot, sorry for saying those useless words?”

“Now you know the reason why I ran away?”



END POV



Ji Yoon POV


My phone didn’t stop ringing. Just because of interview, the whole school figured out my engagement to Suho.

“UGGGH” I groaned.

I turned my iPhone off and threw it to the side.

“My life is ruined! How am I going to survive school on Monday?” I thought.

I took my laptop to the balcony to clear my head a bit.

Just my luck all the headlines was about the interview. Scrolling down I saw there was a comment section. As I began reading, I regretted ever doing so.

“That was all a fake! He’s only saying that he “developed” feelings for so the press will lay off!”


“ I agree with the person above! The press is just eager to find the truth!”


“Did that girl even have a mouth?  She didn’t even answer her own question!”


“ That Suho guy was handsome, but the girl doesn’t even look pretty!”



“ Also, not to mention she lied about her true status. I really hate those kinds of people!!!”


 My tears fell in a endless flow. These comments weren’t as worse as the one’s at school.

I’ve never felt humiliated and talked bad upon like this.

In this world, sure there are secrets that no one wants to tell about. Every person has reasons behind it, me being one.  I didn’t have any bad intentions for keeping it a secret, all I just wanted was my freedom. Was it too much to ask for?


I sound pathetic right now.  Why am I talking to myself? No one can hear you!

Scrolling more down, there was over ten pages of comments. One happened to catch my eye.

In pink font and bold it said:

To the beautiful woman that was on television today, stay strong girl! No one can prove these “opinions” unless you say so yourself! Suho and Ji Yoon HWAITNG! Can’t wait for the wedding!

~HY;)



That last comment made me smile but that name was way too familiar. And only one person could register my mind, that had to be my best friend.