Chapter 13

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

Thank you for all of the comments:) I had a hard time getting back into my writer mode for chapter 12, I know myself that it wasn't the best update I've done so far . I'll try not to disappoint you guys with this one:)


Chapter 13


Ji Yoon POV


Leaving the penthouse, I went back home to be greeted with two very familiar people. It may seem like I don‘t really socialize nor have any friends however, I can tell you right now that these two people in front of me are my BEST friends.

Both of them were sitting down with my omma, eating some snacks.  

My mom greeted me, “Ji Yoon-ah your back, again.”

I nodded and gave her a smile.

The duo looked back since I was facing there backs.

“Oh my gosh, Ji Yoon!” Huan Yue unnie came running towards me and gave a tight hug.

Despite them being full Chinese, they prefer me calling them unnie and oppa.

Next came Kris oppa, he also gave me a hug. “Hey, oppa.”

The story is, I met them in my childhood years. They came to Korea since their father also owned a business. Soon after, their father and mines had a partnership together. When I was about 16, they both went back to China and settled down there. We grew apart a little between the years, but it was Hy unnie who always had the time for me. As for Kris oppa, he became more distant. Months after they left, I’d occasionally e-mail them but it was just recent that he stopped replying. I knew very well we all had lives however, inside I felt somewhat disappointed.

“Why are you guys back?” I asked.

“We decided to take a little vacation, it was great timing that I had a break from work and so as Kris from school”, unnie replied.

For the rest of the day, the three of us talked for hours.

I was on the verge of crying from all this laughter.

“Yeah, after the incident on stage he swore to never wear…..”

“Jie!”,Hy unnie couldn’t finish her sentence.

 

“Okay,okay calm down little brother”

My mom called us, “Kids go wash up, it’s time for dinner.”

I took them to their respective rooms, we had more than enough rooms to accompany them. I had the urge the to take a warm shower. I wiped the mirror and saw my blank face. Feeling refreshed I went downstairs.

Hy unnie also came down in casual clothing, still as pretty as before. After a minute, oppa came and boy I was surprised.

The dork I once knew, totally changed.
He was wearing a simple tee that accentuated his toned built and light skin. His black hair is all gone and changed into highlights of brown and blonde. By the looks of it, his face also matured.


"Wu Yi Fan you grew up just fine, I wonder how much girls are lining up for you", I thought.

“Ji Yoon-ah, can you help me with the food?” my mom asked.

"Sure”, I replied getting out of my daze.



I entered the vast kitchen with a delightful aroma. It looks like my mother cooked for a while army. She loves it when we have visitors and always pesters me to invite people from school.

Seeing my dad at the front door, he greeted Hy unnie and Kris oppa.

We all gathered around the dining table and started to eat. Looking around, I reminisce at the moment.  

The doorbell rang and my mom scurried off.

“Yorobun, Suho came for a visit. My soon to be son-in-law. Ji Yoon-ah, got tell one of the helpers to place another set.”, my mom announced.


“Kurae”, I simply said and stood up.
I tried as much as possible to not glimpse at my friends. I knew very well they’ll bombard me with questions afterwards.

“It’s okay. I just wanted to return Ji Yoon’s jacket, she left it at my place yesterday.”

From a distance, I saw eyes widen. And not to mention, things got really awkward. I hate these moments, it was all fine until he arrived,"What  is he doing here anyways?", I thought.

“Nonsense, Suho please sit down and have dinner with us. I prepared a lot today, and it would be a shame to have leftovers.” my mom said.

Being on the spot, Suho accepted. He went around and sat to the right of me.

Hy unnie tapped my shoulder and whispered, “You have some explaining to do, TONIGHT.”

I mentally stabbed myself, Hy unnie is one tough person to beat around the bush.

To the right of me, I saw Suho glancing at Kris oppa and appa. They were freely conversing with each other, while my mom on the other hand laughed at the things they were talking about.

He suddenly looked down and started mumbling some words that I couldn't comprehend. Suho forcefully cut the pieces of meat, adding tension to the fork when my parents started laughing because of oppa's joke.

I may jump to conclusions, but is he jealous of Kris oppa?