Chapter 15

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

Chapter 15

Ji Yoon’s POV

Tomorrow would start the weekend and it also excited me knowing that we were going to have a break from school. I was putting the last remaining things inside my locker and then closed it. I went straight to my car, but before I could Suho and the rest of the gang was also heading in the same direction.


 

For the past weeks, I’ve been aware of his cold treatment towards me. If I see him in the hallways we would make eye-contact just for a second then continue to strode towards his friends. I wasn’t surprise that people were talking about us, for all they knew that it will never work between him and I.

 

When it came to our parents he was completely different. He was all for the contract and seemed like that everything he did was by force. I couldn’t complain about his attitude because he was doing exactly was he was supposed to do.

 

A little part of me inside thought that after Kris’ leaving things would go back normal. We were in great terms before that, with his apology at hand I though we actually could work this “marriage“ thing out. The mix messages was something I couldn’t decipher and seemed like every moment with Suho has completely vanished. In addition, I was still trying to figure out this attraction I have for him.

 

My head started to hurt and I forgot what I had planned in mind. It clicked to me and I nervously trudged over to the group.

All eyes were on me and Sehun was the first to greet me . Unlike Suho, the rest of the group sometimes actually greet me whether in the halls or class. Being the youngest in the group, Kai and Sehun went to high school that jointed with the college.

“Hi, Ji Yoon noona” he perked.

“Hi Sehun, umm…” I trailed and looked for Suho.

His head was down then finally looked up with an expressionless face.

“ What?” he said in a monotone voice.

“ I just wanted to say we have to pick the last details for the wedding tomorrow.” I quickly said and turned around but not before bowing.

I don’t know what got over me but I felt suffocated my his gaze.




 

It was already the next day and my mom yelled at me to come downstairs since Suho and his dad was already here.

I calmly made my way to the living room and greeted everyone. I hesitated where I would sit but my mom kept staring back and forth to the seat next to Suho.

After getting her hint I went and sat next to Suho on the two-seater.

“Let’s get started then” my dad started and clasp his hands as if it was a business meeting.

“So the both of you will go and choose the attire for the wedding and as well as the rings.” my mom cheerfully said.

“Mom, why….” I started.

“Ji Yoon, I still have still have to finalize the venue and food so I won’t be there for you. I wish I could come, but I also want you and Suho to have some alone time” she replied.

“Okay then.”

Suho stood up and finally spoke for the first time since he was here.

“We’ll be taking our leave now” he said politely.

Taking it as a queue I then followed him to the door.

The car ride to the wedding shop was painfully silent and long. It was raining again for the third time this week. I was thinking about the last time I was with Suho and was raining. A smile crept up my face but I soon hid when Suho turned to me.

“We have a little problem, there’s a couple of reporters trailing us behind” he mentioned.

“I’ll park as close to the entrance so just follow my lead.” he continued.


 

We finally arrived and he quickly went my side of the door to open it. I was dazed at the fact of his acting, but I knew this was all for show.

Suho and I both thought that we could pass the reporters and enter the shop, however we were completely outnumbered.

Before we knew it the reporters surrounded us, my vision was a little blurry because my glasses were covered with wet streaks.



Suho saw my condition and took my hand to wrap it around his arm all the midst not letting it go.

A couple more steps but was easily halted with the camera’s in our faces.

“Just one kiss” one reporter shouted.

“Where is the wedding?” another said.

“ Right, just one little peck and we’ll leave you guys.” someone bargained.

I didn’t know what to do. While I struggled to block the reporters one happened to catch my other arm and grabbed it forcefully in the mean while knocking my glasses down.

“Just one little peck for the cover” he repeated.

I scrunched my face since the pain was getting to me. Suho was still busy trying to get us to the entrance and looked back when he felt I wasn’t walking anymore.

He ripped the guys hands from me. While I turned back to him, Suho gave a little peck on the cheek thinking the reporters will finally back off.

As corny as it sounds, I had an urge to kiss him back under the rain minus the reporters.

I then took this opportunity and swiftly wrapped my arms around his neck and fully kissed him on the lips but this time he responded to it.

He pressed me harder to his chest and my stomach was literally floating.

Hundreds of  flashes went off, however we both knew we could care less.

 The moment was short ended when Suho’s lips were curving to a smile.

To hide my embarrassment I lunged to the crook of his neck to prevent him from seeing my smile.

Cheers came from the reporters and Suho was closing in to the side of my face.

“ I think we can head in now, darling” he teased while whispering to my ear.

I playfully punched his shoulder and jogged to the entrance of the wedding shop.

It was faint, though I still heard him chuckling.