Chapter 10

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

Hey guys, I’m officially back!! Sorry, it took me a while:(  After coming back from my trip, things became even more hectic. I even had thoughts about deleting this story, I felt really bad for not updating for such a long time. Anyways, to those who are still reading this fic THANK YOU and ENJOY~




Chapter 10


Suho POV

I apologized. The guilt was to much to handle, the burden of seeing a person cry that is partly your fault too can really wake a person up.  Due to my selfishness, I forgot that I’m not the only one in this arranged marriage. I may have problems but heck, she has way more problems than I do. Realizing it now, Ji Yoon endured a lot because of my wrong-doings. But the worst part is how she kept quiet all this time, keeping all the pain inside.

Ji Yoon was still secured around my arms. After apologizing she seemed surprised, her eyes rounded but ended up looking back down again. I can’t blame her though.

The rain worsened and my first priority was to get shelter. Lifting Ji Yoon up I told her,
“ We can’t stay here long, I’ll count to three and just follow my lead okay?”

Getting a nod from her, I squeezed her small hand and counted to three. For about five minutes, we ran as fast as we could. We had a couple of blocks more to go but I felt her slowing down. I stopped for a while  so she can catch her breathe again. She gave me a reassuring smile stating that we start running again.  

Arriving at the 80 floor building, we headed straight to my penthouse.



Ji Yoon POV

If my day couldn’t get any more confusing. Suho’s sudden apology is what I’m trying to figure out. Yes, he finally apologized for once, but for what? The little incident years ago? For being a jerk towards me during the interview? For what??

I couldn’t digest his apology, and all I could do was look down. Fearing that he will misunderstand my actions, he surprisingly brushed it off telling me we needed to get somewhere dry.

In the midst of it, I couldn’t help myself but have butterflies. From the moment he pulled me into a hug, a sudden burst exploded inside me.

Suho was now getting some towels out of the closet. I looked at him from head to toe, he’s completely drenched in rain. He looked up at the wrong time. Thinking as if I was checking him out, I turned to a deep shade of red.

To his amusement, he chuckled it off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ji Yoon, go take a shower before you catch a cold.”

I obliged and took the towels from him. After taking a hot shower, I realized my clothes were still wet.
Panicking for a second, I saw a pair of shorts and a shirt that was left by Suho.

Smiling to myself, I changed into the clothes he left for me. It was obvious that it was his clothes.
I went out of the bathroom and told Suho it was his turn to shower. He took his things and did so. My school bag didn’t survive but thankfully the things inside did. I called my mom, telling her where I was so she won‘t panic if I enter home really late. I kindly asked her to call the university about my absence. Even in times like these, I take my education seriously.

Suho was still in the shower, I took this opportunity to relax a bit. The city was still in its gloomy state, and the rain was still at its hardest.

“Tired?”

Looking back, Suho was by the bathroom door drying his hair.

“Kind off.” I replied nonchalantly.

He brought some tea over. We both sat on the couch in silence. Things got pretty awkward, with only the sound of the rain tapping on the window being heard.

I played with the cup, sliding my finger across the intricate details it had.

He was the first to break the silence.

“Umm, Ji Yoon can we talk?”

“Sure.”

“First , I want to….”


He couldn’t finish the line due to a phone ringing off. It was my mother calling.

“Sorry, I have to take this.” giving him a weak smile.

“Mom, is the driver almost here yet?”

“Dear, I…..


I felt my phone being snatched away. I looked back to have Suho talking to my mother.

“Mrs. Park, is it alright if Ji Yoon can stay over at my place tonight? The weather seems to be really bad, and I don’t think its a good idea to have someone driving right now.”

On the other line, a loud squeal could be heard followed by giggles.

I felt really embarrassed by my mother. Trying to get my phone back, Suho already ended the call.

“No excuses, you can’t leave the place whether you like it or not”, he smirked in a joking matter.

I rolled my eyes, turning away from letting him see my developing smile.

Suho and I then went back to the couch. The place seemed really cozy, the place was big with its interior design being modern.  

As I was, “ We need to talk”