Chapter 7

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

Hey guy’s, here’s another update! I want to say a huge thanks to @rainepop for the poster!
------------------------------------------


Chapter 7

Ji Yoon POV

The interview finally ended in a high note. I’m glad that it’s over. Seeing how today went, made me curious to how people do it.  The overwhelming crowd, bright lights, and not to mention the millions of flashes that passed throughout the press conference was all too much.  I can’t help it, I’m still a newb at it.

Suho was with his father at the moment. From the looks of it, the scene wasn’t too pretty.  The entire place was empty except for the three of us. I was left behind by my parents because they demanded me to ride with Suho.

Now back to the scene with Mr. Kim and Suho. He looked furious, to the point my body became so stiff I even forgot to breath. I now know where Suho got his attitude from. Looks can be demeaning and this is the side I would never expect from a business mogul.

I was sitting down by the exit while they were by the stage. I had my iPod looking as if I wasn’t paying attention to them. I paused my music for a while and listened to their conversation.

“ You unfilial child, you have no shame. I had to bust out my men in finding you.”

“ So, the press conference would still have gone well without me. A simple excuse such as he’s out of the country would have been better.”

“Ha, shut that mouth of yours. Drive Ji Yoon home, she’s been waiting for a while.”

“You care about your future daughter-in-law more than your own son, how pitiful.”


That last statement made his father into full rage. At that moment he slapped Suho’s face.
I stood up consuming all that had just happened. What bastard hit’s his own son. The son that agreed to such marriage. I really have no say when it comes to their family problems, but that was disgusting.

My head and body wasn’t on the same team. I walked up to them, more like fast walked to stop any further violence.

Stopping midway my mind became clear again.

“Ji Yoon, what are you thinking. Suho deserves it right? He’s a bastard to you so you shouldn’t care at all?”

Walking again I came up to the two.

Suho looked off to a different direction while I talked to Mr. Kim .

“Ji Yoon-ah, you must be tired I’ll have Suho drive you home now, right Suho?he said with ease.

"Damn bastard, you can’t fool me. If it isn’t obvious enough, you don’t have to emphasize his name for him to hear. He’s right there," I thought to myself.

“Oh, sure Mr. Kim” replying back trying so hard not to mock him.

I finally caught on to Suho’s eyes and asked him if we could go.

He didn’t reply however just took my hand and led me out.

That feeling again came. The way his broad hand covered my little one. The butterflies in my stomach became more and more apparent.

NO Ji Yoon! Don’t get your feelings get the best of you. Brush it off, its just a phase because your....your
……….your scared of him okay, just that nothing more.


“You need to stop talking to yourself”

I didn’t notice that Suho had stopped.

“Wait you heard what I was talking about?” I asked him hoping he’d say no.

“No, but when you tend to mouth things and do hand gestures in the process it looks like you are taling to yourself. You know, people might think your crazy.”

There goes his jerkness again. I went up to him and pinch his cheek in revenge.

Hey, I’m not crazy okay!” I pouted.

“Ow,…..ow… can you let go”

I didn’t realize it was the cheek that had been slapped on.  

“Mianhe” I said with a worried face on.

I couldn’t help the fact it was so red I had an urge to touch it and cool it off with my palm.
This time my body didn’t listen.

I raised my palm and covered his right cheek.

Our eyes met and everything went quiet.

“You saw didn’t you?” he said still not breaking the eye contact between us.

“Yeah, I kinda did.” I said biting my lip.

Suho then brought up his hand and laid it on top of mines. He took my hand down off his face however surprisingly didn’t let go of it.

We started walking towards his car well, hand-in hand.

After that, the drive went silent.  The only sound to accompany the ride was the radio.

As awkward it may seem Suho was hard to read. His face showed no emotion.

This really makes me think, why did he leave two years ago. Why is he back, is it because of the wedding?




---------------------

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I had an urge to update today!