Chapter 9

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

So, this will be my last update before I take my vacation:( Thank you subscribers for those who read my little note! A special thanks to @bunnyxwarrior for the comment. I feel much better knowing that I’m not the only one:) Anyways, here’s part two of the update!! Hope you guys like it!



Chapter 9

Narrator POV

Monday morning came about and it wasn’t one of the best days for Seoul. Pouring rain was seen across the horizon along with dark clouds up head. Pulling himself out of bed, he went to the bathroom to freshen up. Looking at his reflection on the mirror,
 he had a horrible appearance. Disheveled hair with dark brown bags were noticeable.

His lack of sleep was partly due to the little chat he had with Se Hun. It brought up things that he wouldn’t dare explain just yet. So far the only people that knows about the mysterious past is EXO.

Trying to get away with the subject, he looked at himself once again at the mirror. Suddenly, a  smile has spread across his face. Touching his cheek he remembered that sweet encounter with Ji Yoon.

As much as he denied it he liked the feeling of someone worrying for him.

----------------------------

(At School/College)

Just as expected the whole school was talking about the recent “engagement”.

Covering her face with a textbook, it was more of a shield to glares than a cover-up.
With the fact that she is the daughter to a notable family, no one dared to touch her except for a certain duo who had the guts to do so.

The sound of heels clicking glided along the tiled floors. Once in contact, Ji Yoon prepared for the worst.

“So, the nerd is the soon-to-be wife of Suho oppa, what a story!” the blonde haired girl started.

“ Minah please, look at her. Even though she’s rich, look what she’s wearing that was so last-year!” the other girl said.

“ Sumin, we’re not hear to talk about what she’s wearing. Look here Ji Yoon, rich or not your still the same old nerd.  Everyone may be scared of you but we’re not.” Minah retorted.

If it couldn’t get any more worse Suho entered the building, but the three happened to not notice his presence.

“ To add on that she isn’t even Suho oppa‘s type!”

“Aww, is Ji Yoon about to cry?” Minah questioned.

Ji Yoon did have a couple of tears but this was not the time to show her weak side.

“es please, and you guys consider yourself the “ideal type” for Suho moreover EXO” Ji Yoon mumbled.

That earned her a slap across the face. Within the years, no one has ever heard Ji Yoon retaliate.
Her words was much more audible then she thought it would be.

To see the fight was basically over for her she walked to the nearest exit. The rain became harder, darkening the already gloomy day.

Back inside, Suho went up to the two.

“Oh, Suho oppa” both screamed to only be yelled back.

“ I’ll only tell you this once, that girl that you just slapped is my fiancée. If you dare touch her ever again you’ll see a side that you never saw of me.”

END POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho POV

I heard everything from the start. Seeing Ji Yoon being slapped is something I never want to see ever again.
Sure I’m a jerk to her, but when it’s partly my fault for her being hurt, that I could never forgive myself. I’d rather be the one slapped instead of the other party.

After her leave, this was my time to end the hot mess.

“ I’ll only tell you this once, that girl that you just slapped is my fiancée. If you dare touch her ever again you’ll see a side that you never saw of me.” I said, more like threatening.

Earning a little smirk from the EXO members, I left to find Ji Yoon.

Her figure wasn’t  hard to find, she was the only person on the sidewalk running.
As her retreating body became hard to see ,I followed her.

She stopped at a bus station taking shelter from the pounding rain. She hugged her knees and started to release the tears she had been holding back.

A little sting went through my heart. Every step I took closer to her weighed by the hundreds.

Now in front of her I unhooked her arms that was around her legs and pulled her closer to me. The both of us were drenched because of the rain but I didn’t care at all. All I wanted was to protect her for the time being. Leaning her head on my chest her sobs lessened by the minute.

When I finally saw her dark brown orbs I said something that I never expected to come out of my mouth.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji Yoon, I’m sorry.”