Chapter 5

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

A/N: Hey there, first off I want to apologize for not updating in the past couple of weeks:(

School has taken up so much of my time however I can finally say “SUMMER IS HERE!”Once again, sorry for the long wait *bows a million times!*

Oh, a very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SUHO OPPA! I also want to thank you to all those who subscribed! It really makes me happy that someone out there is actually reading my fic.

Enough of my rambling here’s chapter 5~



Chapter 5

Ji Yoon POV

If that gasped wasn’t obvious enough, I turned away grabbing the glass of water that was in front of me.

Taking a sip of my water I looked at the ground to see a shadow in my view. Upon hearing my name, I looked up to see who it was. My assumptions were right, I thought in that split second it was a different person being called. But, why of all places is he here, why?

 An explanation was no use, he by all means had figured out that I’m the daughter to a business typhoon.
My fear of him was still there, however the fact that he now knows I’m part of the elite fears me more.

Breaking my chain of thought my mother interrupted, “Oh, Ji Yoon-ah, this is Suho. Come now, introduce yourself”

To the person who almost took my life, it took all the strength in me just being near him.
Casually, I bowed, not for him but for his father who was right behind him.

Seats has been taken and dinner was finally being served. The only talking was done by our parents. I didn’t dare to look at him, for all I know this has been the most quietest he’s ever been.


“I think its time to tell them.” my father announced while the other two nodded in approval.

I was confused, I thought this was just a simple dinner. How am I, in any way tied into this with him.

My father started, “ Ji Yoon-ah, Suho-ah, its finally the time to announce that you two are engaged to be married.

My eyes widen, I could tell Suho was in a same state I was in ,SHOCKED.

I was the first to talk,” Appa, there is no way I’m marrying him! Take everything I own but the one thing you can never get from me is my freedom. I may sound selfish right now but I don’t give a damn. I want to find love the natural way. This is the 21st century for goodness sake!”

Staring straight at his eyes he grew furious and was waiting to explode.

“Young lady, I am your father. Believe me, this is the right thing to do.”

“Right thing, HA, you have no idea what your talking about.  You don’t even know what’s been happening in the past two years about me ….. apparently you were to busy to even care. So tell me, how do you know what’s right for me when all you care about is work? “


A lump formed in my throat. Trying my best to stay strong, tears dared to stream down my face. It was all too much, getting out of there seemed to be the best option.

Suho POV

Hearing that I’m engaged to Ji Yoon was much to my surprise. I thought that finding out she was the daughter to one of the richest families in Korea was surprising but, to hear she’s my fiancé became overwhelming.  Collecting my thoughts, I finally understood the reason why for my return. Chuckling a bit, I grew furious. After Ji Yoon’s sudden burst, I knew it was my turn to talk.

I went straight to my father, “So this is the reason why you brought me back. There is no apparent reason for me to marry at this age if it doesn‘t involve the company. So tell me, this is all about the company’s right? ”

The three looked at each other. From that moment, I knew that everything I said was true.
I too got out of the restaurant, slamming the door while at it.


Breathing in the cold air, I ran my fingers through my hair. Sniffles could be heard and when I looked to my right it was no other than Park Ji Yoon.

Going towards her I finally spoke to her for the first time tonight.


“Park Ji Yoon, don’t think you’re the only one who doesn’t want this marriage. If this so called “marriage” is to go through, wait for a life of hell because I’ll be there to makes things even more worse.”

She was now shaking, smirking I left the place.

 

 

----------------

Sorry, for the use swear-ish words!

I'll try to make longer chapters!

Anyways, tell me what you guys think:)