Chapter 12

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

Hey guys, I have some explaining to do, right?! So ummmm, one of my family members decided it was his time to leave this world. I hope you guys know what I’m talking about. It’s been a hectic and stressful month but everything is back to normal. Since my little hiatus, I didn’t forget to check my updates. I thank you all so very much for the comments and subscribers! Here’s chapter 12:)

2B-EXOTIC



Chapter 12


Ji Yoon POV

I pondered real hard about his proposition last night. During the bus ride, my mind was completely clouded about it making me almost miss my stop. I left his place knowing that his condition was a little better. Finally reaching home, I crashed onto my bed. I closed my eyes for a while, a second later I opened them to hear footsteps coming closer.

“ Ji Yoon-ah, your home!”

“Ne, omma “, I said while sitting up halfway.

“So….”

“Omma! Don’t even go there!” I retorted.

“Ji Yoon-ah, I didn’t even ask you anything yet.”

“I know where this is going omma, nothing happened except….”

“….except, What happened!?”
my mom screamed.

“He got sick, I made him porridge and everything before I left though.”

“Ji Yoon, you can’t leave him in that state, go back and take care of your husband!”


That hit me, my mom was partially right. I shouldn’t have left but the next thing she said linked me back to my previous thoughts again.

Flashback

“I agree, this marriage will go no where.”

He spoke, “I have a preposition, more like a contract. I made this a while ago, it explains everything from terms and rules we have to oblige to. I’ll start, our marriage will last for two years. We are free to do whatever we want , no questions asked. We’ll act as a couple only in front of our parents and to the public. Also, either party is not to ask about their personal lifes. If either fails to keep this a secret, the other party will take all the blame and pay the repercussions. Deal?”

“Deal”, signing the contract in the process.






Present

“Ji Yoon, Ji Yoon, JI YOON!”

I snapped out of my daze and focused on my mother again.

‘Mianhe, omma but I don’t think I can go back. I was planning to go to school and finish the second block.”

“Nonsense, it’s only for a day”


“If she only knew what happened yesterday.” I thought.

Narrator POV

Meanwhile a pair of siblings came out of the airport earning stares. The female sibling was seen wearing a black fitted knee length pencil skirt matched with a chiffon top and blazer. While the male sibling, was decked out with a white dress shirt and pants. But what made them so different, you say?

The duo had impeccable features,  both were a class of beauty. Not to mention their intimidating height. The male had long legs that could stretch out for days, his toned built added this “model” that made girls swoon over him. Her milky white skin and long brown hair stood out the most that made most guys drool over her.


“Jie, where finally back.”

“Yup, and I can’t wait to finally see Ji Yoon!”


Upon hearing her name, the younger sibling lowered his head and gave out a little smile.

“Hehe, I know you can’t wait to see her too.”


Suho POV

I woke up around noon with a slight headache. After washing up, I went downstairs to see food placed on the dining table with a note.

“ I made you breakfast. -Ji Yoon”

I reheated everything and started eating. In the corner of my eyes I saw the contract,

Both of our signatures was side by side declaring our promises. In a way, I wanted to Ji Yoon to suffer from this. However, as I mentioned the terms my tone changed from intimidating to a bit calmer. It was the moment I looked up to see her very stiff but listening attentively. Just by looking at her I suddenly changed and no girl has ever had that effect on me. I admire her mature side, her sweet voice, her dark brown orbs  …and.. and

“Get a hold of yourself, Suho!” pounding my head to the table.

“Ummm, am I interuupting anything?”

"Ji Yoon, when did you come?"


“Oh, just now. My mom told me to come back and take care of you.”
“So you didn’t hear anything ,right?”

“Huh?”

“Never mind.”


She looked at what I was holding and decided to sit down. “So, it’s been a rough start to the week.”

“I guess, but I can’t help it right?”
she said with a weak smile.

“Is your cheek okay?”

“It’s fine, umm is your fever gone?”

“Yeah, thanks to the medicine”


“…and you.” I thought.

“Anyways, I guess your fine now I’ll take my leave then.”

As much I wanted her to stay for a little while more, I didn’t want her to be burdened anymore. Also, I don’t need her to take care of me. I’ll respect her personal life like how she will do with me.

Ji Yoon POV

He stood up and didn’t say anything. He put the dishes in the sink and headed for his room.

 

"What was his problem?"

My phone started ringing, on the  other line I heard two people fighting for the phone until one finally said hello.

“Hello, who’s this?”

“Ji Yoon-ah, you don’t remember your favorite oppa in the world?”

“OPPA!?”


Narrator POV

Without Ji Yoon knowing a clue, Suho stood behind a wall listening to her conversation over the phone.

Did she say oppa? I thought she was the only child.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I hope you guys like the chapter:) I’ll update more often this week since I have a break from school!
Please comment, I love it when I have that “New Story Comments” alert. I get motivated every single time!
‘Till then~

2B-EXOTIC