Chapter 4

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

Chapter 4
 

Narrator POV

After Ji Yoon’s sudden leave, Suho gathered his things and started walking towards his car. Upon reaching home, he skipped up the stairs and entered his room. After putting his things to there respective places he crashed and laid face down on his bed. Suho was not in his right mind. Thoughts of his return back home was still not clear. A simple “come back home” from his father was enough for him to take the first flight back and return. In deep ponder, his thoughts stopped when a loud knock was heard from his door.

“Suho ,get ready we have a meeting to attend”, his father said monotonously.

He was about to close the door when Suho stopped him from doing so.

“Wait…….. let me ask you something, why did you bring me back here?”
“ I can’t seem to think any reason why, the only time you asked for my help was when you accidentally knocked someone up
” he said while smirking with an occasional chuckle.

He continued “ Even so, that was 5 years ago. Do I have to remind you that my mother’s death was YOUR fault! She left this world, knowing that you had to bear a child with a different women. After a long year since the kids birth she died, weak and skinny as ever her body couldn’t go any further. But I, stood next to you and promised to help. Until the day I happened to screw up, my help was no longer needed and was sent off. Just to let you know that, the three years I was with you were hell the first being the worst. So tell me, did you mess up again?”

His father stood rooted to the ground, furious.

“ You insolent child, you have no right to speak to your father like that” his father said walking towards Suho.


Suho’s father forcefully grabbed his son’s shirt collar and pulled him up.” How many times do I have to say not to mention about her ever again?”

Totally raged, he took a swing at Suho. Taken aback his son laid flat on the ground holding onto his cheek.

“Get dressed, you know fully well what I’m capable of doing” his father said


Still on the ground, Suho with the help of his nightstand got up and went to shower.

With the hot water penetrating his body, he rested his palms on the cold tile in front. Lowering his head the hot water met with the top of his head. With half of his face in pain, he winced with the contact of water.

Thinking back at his fathers actions he laughed, unable to process everything that happened that day.

Finished with his shower he changed into his suit. With the help of one of the older maids, she carefully applied a little foundation to hide the mark.


Suho POV

Going downstairs I saw my father already dressed.

“Let’s go” he said.

The car ride was quiet, no sounds were heard except the occasional noises from the car accelerating and braking.

We came to a stop, “Sir we have arrived” our driver said.

The driver went around the front and opened the backseat door.
My father was the first to get out following after.

The restaurant seemed to be popular, a long line stretched by customers were waiting for a table.

We entered the restaurant without a hassle, walking inside I saw a dimly lit place aroused with the scent of food lingering around me.

My father was still ahead of, I looked up to see him come to a halt.

Without turning back he said “ Don’t make a fool of yourself today.”

With that we proceeded to the V.I.P. area, he opened the door to be greeted by a couple.

“Oh, Dae Jung your finally here” The man said grabbing him into a hug.

The man broke the hug and saw me “So this must be Joon Myun” he said

He came up to me and extended a hand…“Park Hyun Su“. Looking at my father he gave me a face clearly saying I should introduce myself. I bowed at the couple
“Annyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun Joon Myun imnida, but I prefer Suho”

I heard a gasped in the background, I failed to notice that someone was in the room as well. Turning I saw a girl, she looked around my age. She looked a little nervous and hesitant.
“Lets, wait for introductions and take a seat”, the older women said.

The couple was taking their seats while my father and I were about to take ours.

“Suho-ah, I would like to introduce you to our daughter, Ji Yoon” Mr. Park said

Looking up to finally see her whole face…..*JI YOON?*




-------------
I’m sorry for making you guys wait,*bows*!
Just to let you guys know, I have exams soon and I don’t think I’ll be able to update anytime soon:(

Wish me luck! Please comment, I hope I’m not boring anyone out!