Chapter 11

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

A/N: Thank you for all of the comments, I never expected so much subscribers to comment because of that little author’s note from the previous chapter. Sooo, I won’t be deleting the fic! It took me a while, but I’m here now to give you guys a much awaited update.

Since AFF has finally calmed down, I noticed fewer updates. Is it just me?

Anyways, hwaiting Jason! We’ll always be here to support you:)



Chapter 11

Ji Yoon POV

“We need to talk…” he said.

It wasn’t intimidating, for once he sounded calmed. It was already late, the moon made its appearance in the skies for the day. The only sight of light came from the lamps, which were dimmed. Yes, the rain became harsher, but as of the moment it’s the most calming thing to hear. It’s just what I need to prepare myself for what’s to happen next.

We do.”

Suho started, “ I really mean it, the apology. You might accept it or never will, but I’ll understand. I apologize for everything. I need to give you an explanation on the day when we released our plans to the press. The day before, I left to visit someone. Someone special, my……mom. It was the date of her death annivers..ary…..”

He started to choke on his words. “ You don’t need to continue if you don‘t want to.”

“No, I need to tell you this,”
he paused and continued on.

“ I went to pay my respects to her. If only she was here, it would probably be different. Anyways, there’s more to the story, its just not……. the right time.”

Suho just sat there, staring out into space preoccupied with many thoughts that he himself can’t figure out.
Seeing him in so much despair, I just wanted to give him a hug. Despite the situation, I knew it wouldn’t be appropriate. He just apologized, yet he forced himself give me an explanation to one of his wrong-doings.

He looked up and caught my staring, “However, the most important thing we have to discuss about is this engagement. To be honest, I really don’t want to marry you. And I know you don’t want to marry me either. Ji Yoon, please don’t take it the wrong way. If this marriage was to continue to the end, like its suppose to, you know it won’t last. “


So much emotions filled me, if only he stopped at the first part. I wasn’t prepared for that, I knew we had to talk about the wedding one day. It would be sooner or later until plans were about to start unravel and I knew why he brought it up just now.

How could have I thought for once, he would consider being in any type of relationship with me. He brought it up at a good time, no doubt about that. Everything seemed to be okay, suggesting it would be a good time to say it.


But, I can’t lie to myself saying that didn’t disappoint me one bit. My heart went through a painful stabbing, it was unbearable.

“Don’t cry, Ji Yoon. Just don’t cry.” I thought.


Composing myself I spoke, “ I agree, this marriage will go no where.”


END POV


The Next Day



Narrator POV

The next day came, this time revealing the sun and its blue skies. No signs of rain anywhere, as if it was a one day storm that was completely washed away.


Two people at ease, sleeping soundly at there comfort of their own beds. One finally rose up from slumber and went to check on the other. Walking across the hall, the person opened the door to see a familiar silhouette. One thing seemed odd, the one laying down was shaking and was completely pale. Panicking, the person rushed to prepare everything, the fever was too high as off the moment and had to be cooled down.


Grabbing a bowl of cold water, a washcloth was soaked and drained to be placed on the forehead who’s in this state.

Leaving, the person went to prepare something so the one at bed could take its medicine.


It wasn’t much of a hassle to cook, the porridge was finished and ready to be served.
Carrying a tray upstairs, the person placed it on a table and hurried to the side of the bed to check on the person’s fever.  It cooled down, thankfully.

Shaking the sick person’s arm a bit, she pulled him up making him in a sitting position. He was too weak to carry himself up and ended up putting his head on her shoulder. She fed him the porridge then gave the medicine that was to assure him the best results. He dozed off and went back to a deep sleep.


END POV


Ji Yoon POV

Waking up to a sick Suho was a burst of adrenaline to just calm his fever down. A couple of hours passed and thought it was the right time to leave. Taking the bus back home, it was the right time to consider about everything that has happened.

Exhaling a long sigh, “ Should I, should I not, should I?”