Chapter 14

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

Happy Thanksgiving, I hope your having a wonderful time with your family and friends<3

Hey everyone, it's been a month or so, please don't kill me:) I finally understand the feeling of having school take over your life. Every week, I had a final or exam just for one course.I hope you all understand, expecially since I'm so slow at updating.

Also, I just want to say thank you for those who subscribed to my fic!

 

2B-EXOTIC:)

 

Chapter 14

 

Suho POV

The environment was to awkward for my taste and I couldn’t help but feel left out at the same time. When I saw this Kris guy and my father-in-law, unquestionably having a good conversation, I felt jealous.

With my observations, I sensed that Kris had a liking towards Ji Yoon. He looked at her with longing passion even though she was oblivious to it. I tensed up and cut the poor meat with so much force.

I felt a presence coming near me and turned to my right. I was facing Ji Yoon with only a few inches to spare where our lips would actually meet. To my surprise I wasn’t the one to pull back but her, however I did notice a change in shade across her cheeks.

After that encounter we stayed silent and finished our dinners. We all went to the living room but I couldn‘t find her anywhere. I was trying to find an appropriate time to leave but someone would spike up a new conversation and Mrs. Park just came back with dessert. I excused myself to go use the bathroom, I was about to open the door when I heard voices.

“Hey oppa.”

No doubt, it had to be Ji Yoon and Kris talking.

“Ji Yoon, I’ll be straight-forward about this. One of the reasons why I came back was to see if this marriage is was true. Before it’s to late I want to tell you something….”

I opened the door,

“ …I like you Ji Yoon” and kissed her lips.

I dashed out of there seeming as if I was intruding their special moment. For all I know I should be happy for her but I’m not. A piercing pain shot through me and numbed me from all emotions except for sadness.




A month later…..

After that eventful dinner, I tried staying away from Ji Yoon in the last couple of weeks. Deciding to give her some space was the best option and for me as well. This was the best time to think.



Our only encounters deals with the wedding planning which is rarely because the parents all have it under control. The slight problem is the change of date, it will be three weeks from now. No objections at the time was made, and I nodded throughout the appointment knowing I had any say for anything.



Ji Yoon POV

Fate has it’s ways to put things into such complications. Finishing up my last pages of homework, my mind shifted back to that day. One of the happiest days so far turned to the most surprising, and not in a good way.

I went upstairs to get something in my room when Kris oppa came out of a sudden. I still can remember his words like yesterday.

Stunned at his sudden kiss, I pushed him away.

Saying, “I’m sorry oppa, but I don’t see you that way.”

His eyes once full of happiness turned to nothing in just a couple of seconds.

He broke the silence, “ You love him don’t you?”

That’s when every scene I had with Suho came pouring in my mind. The days he would torture me during high school, the moment he knew I was going to be his wife, his sudden appearance at the press that ended with a threat, and not to mention his undying hatred for me every time we meet.

That was replaced with the day he finally apologized to me, the moment he stood up those girls at high school for me, the day where I took care of him. All the bad things was somehow made up through the good times we both shared.

“I think I already know your answer.”

Ever since that day, I’ve been frustrated with everything. Hy unnie and Kris oppa left a week later, I was just glad that I still had my best friends.


Thing is, Suho is avoiding me and I’m fully aware of that.

I’m tired of waiting around for something to happen.


I can’t confirm any feelings I have for Suho. I’m certain that when I’m around him I feel intimidated, however there’s this strong admiration I do have for him too.