Chapter 17

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

 

Chapter 17
 
Ji Yoon POV
 
Suho and I ended the day by going out for dinner in the downtown area.  We arrived at a cozy restaurant not to far from the jewelry place so we decided to walk the distance. From the moment we got out of the restaurant  I still kept on pestering him on what he wrote on the band, however he wouldn’t budge at all.
 
“Ji Yoon, if you really want to know……” he trailed.
 
Suho wagged his finger to indicate for me to go closer and said “ you’ll just have to wait for a couple of days.
 
Our parents decided that it was the best timing for the wedding to be during the break.  Without no say, it was now finalized that our wedding would be four days from today. Just thinking about it was overwhelming and my face showed it.
 
“Ji Yoon, are you okay” Suho asked clearly showing the worry in his eyes.
 
I don’t know what to think anymore Suho, the wedding is in four days. We are now in good terms, but what happens now and with the contract and school and all of the other things?”
 
For all I knew I didn’t want to burden him by being all dramatic. But I couldn’t help but worry for what is to happen next.
 
He gently took me hands and placed it around his neck. I looked up to see him smiling widely and felt confused.
 
“ Ji Yoon, please stop worrying because I thought all about this too. I know that until this day our relationship was nothing but obstacles. I want to ask you to start over again with me. I want to erase everything that has happened in the past months and be in a relationship with you properly. Forget about the contract because I only made it thinking it was my only option to get away from the mess. If anything, the pain I gave you in the past were inevitable and I deeply apologize for it. So, from this day until our wedding day I’ll properly court you because I know you deserve that much. If you don’t feel the same after…”
 
 
I gave him a bone-crushing hug and actually had tears strolling down on my face.
 
“Stop, don’t say anything more. You couldn’t have said it better. I would love to start over and forget what has happened in the past. It’s good to hear that we can finally be on the same page.”
 
“I also forgive you Suho.You have never asked me to accept your apology. "
 
 
 
 
Suho POV
 
 
Have you ever had that feeling when a single day could change everything? 
 
It was today that I felt that the future will be something I will be looking forward to for the both of us. Words couldn’t explain my thoughts when Ji Yoon actually accepted my apology.
 
 
I may sound like a big softy, but if there was something I learned today it was to fight for what you want despite any emotions. 
 
 
I lost basically everything when my mother died and my dad basically took it in his hands to control me. I still hate him for what he has done though I do thank him for giving me Ji Yoon. 
 
Don’t get me wrong, my hatred and arrogance will run in the presence of my father because I have no plans on forgiving him for what he has done.
 
Today, I can finally breathe knowing I have the chance to start over with Ji Yoon. Whatever she may decide after these four days is something I will agree with. 
 
 
I can finally admit that, " I have fallen for the nerdy, quiet, and strong Park Ji Yoon."
 
 
 
Author's Note:
 
Hey, I updated for my lovely subscribers! Sorry, its a short update but this chapter is really important.
 
Thanks for continuing to read my fanfic despite my very slow updates. 
I will promise a second update before my spring break ends:)
 
Comment, upvote, or whatever else there is to do on the site!