Chapter 1

An Arranged Marriage with.....WHO?!

Chapter 1


(Flashback)

Ji Yoon was seen walking through the halls of the high school she attended, known for the elites. People eyed her as if she was an unknown creature and immediately lowered her head.

“ Seems like the nerd arrived” a classmate remarked.

“Eww, isn’t she poor, I thought this school was for the rich only?” a girl squealed.
“ Of course she’s not rich, why would she need a scholarship to go here anyways.”
Her friend answered back.

* Only a week more, one more week and you can get yourself out of this hell hole called school* Ji Yoon thought.

If matters couldn’t get any worse she bumped into someone causing all of her things to fall, including her glasses.

“Well, who do we have here?” someone said while stepping on her glasses breaking it in the process.

The whole school crowded around them, some laughing throughout the whole scene.

“I‘m sooo sorry I didn’t see it there”  the leader of the group scoffed.



An idea popped inside his head and turned back to you.

“ Everyone listen up, this girl here is our target for our little tradition here for the next week.” Suho said pointing at you.



In the next couple of days pranks were thrown at you from left to right. You endured the food, the water, and the pain only to end up crying in the girls bathroom when it was all over. You looked at yourself at the mirror, bruises were not as visible however the tears flowing down were clearly there.

You came out of the bathroom only to see Suho and the rest of the group with a smirk on his face.

He came up to you and said , “ Having fun, well it doesn‘t stop just yet?”

He harshly grabbed your hand and headed towards the pool area to find the rest of the school following them.

He came to a halt, “ Now to end the tradition here for us graduating seniors, its time!”

The next thing you knew the worst has come and felt punches everywhere. You tried getting up but accidentally slipped to see water filling up your surroundings, drowning along the way.

*Just let me die now* Ji Yoon thought.





(Present Day)

Ji Yoon POV

I woke up today having sweat beads around my face, “Not this dream again, it‘s been two years.” I said to myself.

After getting ready, I headed straight for the doors thinking I would be a little late for school.

“Just take the car, dear.” My mom said before I could leave the house.

"I can manage mom, you know how I…

…..I know dear, I just don’t want you to be late." She said stopping me midway.

I started walking to school, thinking about the dream,

“It’s been two years, he left….he‘s gone”

I finally reached the university, people would still tease me here and there but not as cruel.

I look up to find a familiar face,

*It can’t be….*









--------------------------------------
So here’s the first chapter! I know it’s bad, I’m still new to this so please bear with me!

I want to say thank you to all who subscribed. I woke up today to see people already subscribed to the fic and my mouth literally dropped. Seeing that “new subscribers” bar really made my day!

Thank You :
@leehyewon,@DonghaeILUVUFISHY,@naobleung,

@rachiiekimchiLEE,@dreamIngstar,@beastblaq,@sujulovelf,@YinMaO,

@-cindy,@yumyumcake,@sackjt,@puingpuing, and @ Azziana-azmy