"I love you, I love you, I love you/Because saying just once or twice isn’t enough/Only you only you are everything to me/ Even though I’m looking at you, even though I’m holding you, they’re too much for me" ~K.Will's "My Heart is Beating"

He's My Teacher!

 

Monday, October 29, 2012

                “So. Is there a reason the homecoming queen skipped out early? Like perhaps a dashing dance teacher that she was hooking up with?”

                I jumped hearing L’s voice so close to my ear. Even though he had confessed we still acted like normal. “Not in particular. No, not any reason I can think of…”

                L laughed, straightening to his full height. “And then Kai won…and he ran off, too. It was super awkward after they announced the names and no one stepped up…”

                I let out a loud laugh. “Oh poor SAA… they just shouldn’t have chosen me. No one would know…”

                “Oh please,” L said. “It was obvious you were gonna win.”

                “Obvious…it was stupid. How the hell did I get nominated, anyways?” I asked, shaking my head. “I’m the new girl.”

                “Because you girl, can’t go unnoticed for long.”

                I pursed my lips together. “Meh…whatever…”

                “So, seriously, how are you and hyung?”

                “You mean Mr. Yong?” I asked in an innocently sweet voice.

                “Aish…come on. You know what I mean.”

                I smiled. “We’re friends again. And I’m hella glad. But…it’s just that.”

                L frowned at me. “You mean…you guys…you’re lying...”

                “Nah. I never really liked him. He’s too good of a friend. It’d be so weird…”

                L’s expression grew even more devastated. “You mean…at the pictures…that was…I didn’t—“ he let out a frustrated sigh, running his hands through his hair. “Hyemin! How could you—not…!”

                I laughed. “L, don’t worry about it. Maybe later…”

                “Me or him!?” he exclaimed, exasperated.

                I let out a small laugh and shook my head. “Later.”

                L pouted. “But—Hyemin…”

                “I’ll see you after school,” I said, waving at him as we parted ways.

 

                I checked my watch; L had just left and it was nearly 10:30. Impatiently, I cleaned up a bit more, trying to distract myself. I was nearly absorbed in my menial work when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. “Hey,” Junhyung whispered in my ear.

                I squirmed, ticklish from his breath, and spun to face him. “Yah,” I said, looking up at him sternly. “What took you so long?!”

                Junhyung let out a little laugh. “Sorry…I had to make sure L had left. I didn’t think I’d be able to act normal after all day…and you’re not telling him.”

                I smiled up at him. “School’s a …”

                Junhyung let out a breathy laugh. “Only with you there,” he said, pulling me to his chest.

                I didn’t respond, only letting him hold me. I fit perfectly into his arms; he felt secure and safe. I buried my face into his chest; he was still wearing his dress shirt from work. “It was a stupid idea to start teaching at SAA…”

                “If I had taught anywhere else it’s just as illegal…”

                “Yah!” I said, pounding a fist lightly on his chest. “Stop saying that! It’s so…gross…” I finished, pursing my lips.

                “And besides,” he continued with a chuckle. “If I didn’t teach at SAA we wouldn’t have…you know. We’d still just be friends.”

                “Oh, having you as a friend? That would be awful…” I told him sarcastically.

                He smiled down at me. “But having me as a boyfriend…?”

                I pretended to think for a few moments. “Mm…just right,” I finally told him, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

                He smiled into the kiss, holding his arms around me tighter. Once we parted he let out a long breath. “I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of that…”

                I laughed. “Please, you sound like such a ert.”

                “Yeah, you really do.”

                I jumped, shocked at hearing the voice. “Oh…Key…” Junhyung said, letting out a nervous chuckle. “Where did you come from?”

                “Actually Yongguk and Youngmin were here before. Youngmin left for obvious reasons and Gukkie’s distracted by some game on TV.”

                “It’s a war movie!” I heard faintly from the kitchen.

                Key rolled his eyes. “Whatever. Anyways. Could you tone the love-y-ness…down? Thanks, that’d be great.”

                I let out a little awkward laugh. “Ah...ha…right…Oppa lets go for a walk,” I said suddenly, grabbing Junhyung’s wrist and pulling him out the door. “Bye Key Oppa!” I called as the door swung shut.

                 We walked in silence for a few minutes, until I finally spoke up again. “Maybe we shouldn’t have—“

                “Why do you call Key oppa?”

                …What? “I—he’s…he’s Key Oppa! What do you mean?” I finally asked, letting out a little laugh.

                Junhyung let out a sigh. “I—you just— you know...”

                I laughed. “How did you get this job if you mumble so much?” I teased lightly.

                Junhyung gave me a smile. “Yah. Seriously. You—like…noow you have a boyfriend…”

                “You’re ridiculous, Oppa,” I said, shaking my head. “But if you really care, sure, you and Youngmin are my only Oppas.”

                Junhyung’s face took on a silly smile. He shrugged his suit jacket off his shoulders and placed it around me. “It’s cold,” he told me distractedly, still smiling.

                “You’re like a little kid,” I said, pinching his cheek lightly. That seemed to snap him out of it, and he looked at me, his eyes wide.

                “What?” he squeaked. “N-no!”

                I laughed. “You’re adorable,” I said, leaning up on my tip toes and giving him a quick kiss.

                He leaned closer to me, trying to deepen the kiss, but I pulled back, giving him a look. He sighed. “’Not at school, not at the café.’ Yeesh!” he said, mimicking my voice.

                “That’s not what I sound like,” I told him, laughing.

                “Mm you sound much prettier,” he said, leaning in and kissing my cheek.

                I squirmed and laughed as he pinched my side. “Hey!” I gasped, laughing as I tried to swat his hand away. “You know I’m ticklish!”

                “Of course, it’s just one of the many little quirks I love.”

                “Do you plan this stuff? Or is this all impromptu?” I asked, cocking my head at him.

                Junhyung blushed and ducked his head. “I dunno…it just…comes out when I’m with you…” he murmured softly.

                I let out a light, breathy laugh. “Well, I like it,” I said, grabbing his hand in mine and intertwining our fingers. He brought his other hand between us and cupped the top of my hand. Leaning down, he lightly kissed the top of my nose.

                “Come on, let’s get Miss Student back home,” he said, turning us around in the path we had been walking. “You have school tomorrow.”

                “As do you,” I pointed out, looking up at him.

                “Yeah…but I don’t have a class half the periods so that’s my naptime,” he explained.

                I laughed. “As if the relationship with a student wasn’t enough to get you fired…”

                He shrugged. “It’s worth it,” he reassured me.

 

+++

 

                Kai let out a long breath. Out of all the ing streets he could have taken, his feet happened to take the exact correct combination of turns and he ended up watching Hyemin and Junhyung be the happy couple they deserved to be.  They were secluded by some trees and he hadn’t even noticed them at first, but after he heard that all-too-familiar laughter he had recognized both their voices and silhouettes instantly. Aren’t they just so ing cute? He thought, seeing him lean in for another kiss. Kai shook his head, trying to shake the images and memories out. But he couldn’t. At least his headache was helping to distract him a little bit…He had been drunk nearly the whole weekend; barely made it to school in functioning condition. He had stayed away from Hyemin, and tried to act as normal as possible. To be honest he wasn’t sure how nobody else noticed the little details that gave away their secret relationship…

                Aish…what am I still doing here? He asked himself. When he couldn’t come up with an answer he forced himself away from the scene, walking towards the dense part of Seoul. It’s Monday, so the clubs will be empty…but a bar should be alright… He headed into the nearest one he saw, flashing a convincing fake ID and getting in easily. From the minute he sat down he began to order hard liquor, taking shots like they were filled with apple juice. After his third or fourth one he noticed a group of girls walk in. Because of the late hour and their professional clothes he figured they were relaxing with some drinks after working late. He smirked to himself as one in particular caught his eye; she was letting down her long, silky black hair from her bun and shook it over her shoulders captivatingly. Her pencil skirt, while nearly reaching her knees, had a slit up the back just long enough to draw attention; the fabric clinging to her in an irresistible way.

                Kai his lower lip and blinked, trying to make the fuzziness on the edge of his vision go away. Running his hand once more through his hair he headed over to where the girls were chatting and taking sips of different alcoholic drinks. “Hey,” he said as he approached them, giving them a half smile. “Mind if I join you?”

 

--

LLALALALA KAI SEQUEELL~~^^~~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/268424/third-times-the-charm-kai-he-s-my-teacher-side-story-romance-schoollife-exo-exok-exom-kai