"My girl, Whatever other people say You’re my girl/I’m usually not good at loveydovey things, I’m not friendly like other guys/This is my real charm/The person who loves you the most in this world, I will be that person" ~Electroboyz "Ma Boy 2"

He's My Teacher!

 

hohoho fluffyy chappie :3 oh junhyung...you kill me<3 hahah anyways i was only gonna update on friday's, but i just...i dunno. im in a super write-y mood so im uploading(: the next chapter will be up this friday! it pretty much wraps up everything. after that there'll just be one last little chapter. i cant believe this is almost over...DD:

--

 

Monday, December 24, 2012

                “So, did you hear?” I asked Junhyung. We had taken the train to a little city a few hours away from Seoul. It was winter break, meaning a lot of students were out and about Seoul, so the only way Junhyung and I could spend any time alone was far away.

                “About Kai?” Junhyung asked. He was holding my hand closest to him with his opposite arm, the one close to me wrapped around my waist.

                I nodded. “He’s…quitting. Quitting school…” I mused softly.

                Junhyung nodded. “It’s…he was a good kid. Hard worker, could of gone somewhere.”

                Ever since homecoming Kai had been slacking off; getting in trouble and really not caring. But just a few weeks ago he had been expelled; rumors seemed to ride on his back. And instead of transferring, he was just…quitting. He had enough credit to technically “graduate,” but instead of trying to he was simply staying home. I knew he lived in that little apartment alone, and I wondered where his parents were. We hadn’t really talked much…for…obvious reasons. And he no longer listened to Junhyung…I could never shake the feeling that it was my fault…

                “Hyemin, you can’t blame yourself,” Junhyung said softly, as if reading my mind, rubbing the back of my hand softly with his thumb. “It wasn’t your fault.”

                “I- I know,” I said, letting out a small laugh. “I know…” I repeated again, softly.

                Junhyung nodded, but his expression was still dark. “Hey,” he finally said, lifting up our hands and pointing at a lit up Ferris wheel. “Let’s go.” He began pulling me in the direction, and before long we had arrived at the attraction. It was nearly midnight, so it wasn’t that crowded, and soon enough we were seated in the car.

                “You know…I’ve never actually been on one of these…” I murmured as it began its slow ascent.

                “You haven’t!?” Junhyung exclaimed. “You’re childhood !”

                I laughed. “I think that had more to do with Youngmin being my brother rather than a lack of carnival rides.”
                Junhyung let out a breathy laugh. “Awh don’t be so tough on the guy.”

                I shrugged. “I love him in the end.”

                Junhyung nodded and we sat in content silence. When we were nearly at the top he locked eyes with me; his deep brown eyes glistening in the moonlight. When I saw him lean closer to me my eyes automatically fluttered closed. But instead of feeling his lips on mine I heard his soft, deep chuckle. Instantly, my eyes flew open and I looked up at him.

                “So forward already,” Junhyung said, eyeing me playfully.

                I looked aside, my face getting hot as I pulled my loose knit beanie further down over my ears. “Shut up. What else might you have been about to do?”

                “Well, for one, this,” he said, gently taking my hand and pulling my gloves off. I watched him with curiosity as he pulled something out of his pocket. A thin, silver ring with a key on it. He slid it onto my left hand ring finger, and then held up his own, revealing a black ring with a lock on it.

                I watched in awe at his ministrations. “This—you…it’s…beautiful,” I finally stuttered, rubbing the ring lightly. Junhyung took my hands in both his, then kissed me sweetly.

                “Merry Christmas,” he whispered against my lips.

                I broke into a smile and wrapped my arms around his neck. “You’re amazing. This is amazing…” I murmured softly. Then the view behind him caught my eye. “Oppa! Look!” He twisted his head to see what I had seen; the small city was lit up, their urbanized downtown covered in buildings with twinkling lights. And in the center of it all was a brilliantly decorated Christmas tree, its lights more colorful and the star on the tip brighter than any other light.

                “Look up,” I heard, breaking the silence. I looked at Junhyung first, then slowly lifted my eyes. The stars, which weren’t normally visible from the ground, were softly lighting up the deep blue-black sky.  “See that?” Junhyung asked, and before long one of his slender fingers was in my line of sight. I followed the “W” shape he outlined in the sky. “Cassiopeia. Queen. You’re mine.”

                “You’re so cheesy,” I said, letting out a small laugh as I continued to gaze up at the gorgeous night sky. Before I could say anymore I felt his hand warm against my waist and his lips hot against my own. Any thought I may have been about to say left my mind as my mouth became otherwise occupied.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered. I was about to urge him to stop, or try to, anyways, when a sudden unlocking snapped both of us up. Embarrassed, I sprinted out of the little basket as the employees working the Ferris wheel watched us with amused raised eyebrows.  After I was a good distance from the Ferris wheel I looked back to where Junhyung was casually strolling towards me, laughing quietly. “It’s not funny,” I hissed when he was within earshot.

                He let out a louder laugh and put his arms around my shoulders. “I wouldn’t call it funny…”

                I rolled my eyes. “Let’s get back to the house, now.”

                “Mm,” Junhyung agreed. For Christmas the five of us had rented a small house to spend some time at. It was mostly for Junhyung and I, but my brother had insisted he come. And then Key of course wanted to get in on the fun, and Junhyung begged Yongguk to come to control the other two. Although I doubted Yongguk would be any help considering I was pretty sure he’d find his own girl even just on this short trip…

                “Thanks,” Junhyung said as he exited the cab, paying the driver.

                “You know you don’t have to pay for everything…” I muttered.

                Junhyung chuckled. “Let me just do this one thing.”

                “I might if it really was just once…”

                “Yay! You guys are home!” Key exclaimed as soon as we got into the house. “We need more people to play games! Those two refuse to play without at least—“

                Junhyung ruffled Key’s hair. “Sorry kid, we’re tired. Shouldn’t you be reviewing your school notes or something?” Junhyung answered instantly, grabbing my wrist and pulling me upstairs.

                “I already had finals and—“ He was cut off when Junhyung closed the door to our bedroom.

                “Stay,” Junhyung said sternly, as if he was talking to a pet. He backed up, still facing me, then spun around and took off his shirt as he headed into the bathroom.

                I laughed and shook my head, heading to my suitcase and grabbing the things I’d need for sleep. And yes, that’s all I would be doing tonight.

                After a few minutes Junhyung came back out, wearing flannel pajama pants and a wife beater. The thin shirt barely hid his defined chest and abs, and showed off his strong arms. “I normally sleep in less. I was being considerate,” he said as he noticed my look, winking at me.

                “I’ve seen better,” I shrugged, matching his gaze as I passed him to enter the bathroom.  I could practically picture Junhyung’s expression of disbelief and I smiled to myself as I began brushing up. I put my hair up in a messy bun and tied a bandana to keep my bangs out of my face as I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I pulled on some blue sleep shorts and an oversized black tshirt before heading back to the room, where Junhyung was sitting under the sheets using his phone. Youngmin wasn’t gonna let us share a room, but after a loong while Key pointed out that everyone would be in the same house so Junhyung couldn’t try anything, like he would anyways… And then Yongguk piped in with his eeever so helpful “I’ve stayed at the house a couple times before…the walls are so thin you can hear everything that’s going on, anyways. And you can’t do much being completely silent…either that or he’s not any good. And you know what, I have faith in my little prude Junhyung. So yeah…they’re fine.” That hadn’t really helped…but eventually it was agreed Junhyung and I could share a room.

                “Hey,” I greeted, suddenly a little nervous. There wasn’t any real reason to it…I trusted Junhyung, I was comfortable, but even still…

                “Hey,” he said, letting a smile melt his facial features.

                I slipped under the covers beside him, sitting upright. Suddenly, I realized I hadn’t taken my hair down yet. my hair must look like crap… “Oh!” I gasped, pulling out my bandana and hair tie quickly.

                Junhyung let out a low chuckle. “You look fine, Princess.”

                Princess…           

                “So, what’s bothering the Princess today?”

                “Bring it, Princess,”

                “Awh, and why not Princess?”

                “Bye Princess.”

                Kai…

                “You miss him?” he asked softly.

                I shook my head, trying fervently to rid my eyes of their watery state. “Sorry…I’m…he’s just…different.”

                Junhyung nodded slowly and pulled me onto his shoulder. “He was a good kid. But he changed.”

                “He’s still a good kid…I just ed him up…” I mumbled against his shoulder, his wife beater in my hand. The tears were burning against the back of my eyelids, and I felt so guilty for crying over another guy while Junhyung was right here.

                “It’s not your fault,” Junhyung said, my hair.

                I squeezed my eyes tighter shut, letting some tears escape in the process. When they hit Junhyung’s soft skin taught over muscle, I felt his body tense slightly. “I’m sorry,” I said, straightening and wiping away my tears. My stupid, selfish tears… “I’m-I’m sorry…”

                Junhyung looked at me, locking our eyes. “Don’t ever apologize to me,” he said, placing his hand on the back of my neck and pulling me close to him once again. “It’s okay, you’re fine. It was Kai’s choice, nothing to do with you.”

                Wrong. It had everything to do with me. Kai had changed; he wasn’t himself. He was cold and sarcastic, he flirted with girls all the time and he was rude. He was disrespectful and he was disruptive and…he got expelled! Expelled! The Kai that I barely got through doing ballet with and that got nominated for homecoming king…he wasn’t like that… I blinked rapidly. This wasn’t going to get me anywhere… “I love you,” I said, stretching my neck to reach his lips.

                He gave me a soft smile and kissed me back. “Come on, let’s go to bed,” he said quietly. He reached up and flicked off the light before we both leaned back, stretching out further under the covers. We faced each other; our eyes level. For a while we just looked at the other; after a bit the darkness subsided and I was able to get a good look at him. The long, wavy brown hair that fell into his deep brown eyes. The sloping nose and perfectly shaped, delicately pink lips.  “You’re beautiful,” he whispered, voicing my thoughts exactly as he brought his hand up and ran a finger down my cheek.

                “You’re perfect,” I responded, catching his hand and admiring his couple ring. “And all mine.”

                Junhyung let out a little chuckle. “Hey, that’s what these are for, yeah?” he said, pulling my left hand out and encasing it in his own large hand. I nodded, my eyes growing heavy. “Forever and always,” he said into the darkness, pulling me tighter against him.