"I need to take courage like a man – yes sir be brave/I’m still young so I can’t buy you nice things but that’s why I’m going to give you all my love" ~Teen Top's "Be Ma Girl"

He's My Teacher!

okaayy so i already added these next few chapters but what with the construction or whatever i guess aff deleted them..? ;alsjkdl;aj i searched so hard for the song lyrics and main image T_T"

anyways, if it turns out that i posted the same chapters twice but i just couldn't see them on my computer tell me, otherwise you'll be getting a lot of updates (that you may or may not have already read) in the next like hour or so :P

--

 

Monday, October 8, 2012

                “Hey guess what,” Ahran said happily as we walked to dance.

                “Mm?”

                “One word. Homecoming.”

                I turned to face Ahran and saw her about to burst from excitement. “Ahh…and?”

                “It’s homecoming! Senior homecoming! And you’re first! How are you not excited?!” she squealed.

                I laughed. “I’m not…not excited. But I mean…I might not even go. School dances are kinda meh.”

                Ahran promptly slapped me. “Excuse me!? Did you just call me “meh”?”

                “I called school dances kind of meh.”

                “But-but-but it’s your first SAA dance! You have to goo~” she pouted.

                “Ahran, there’s still like, three weeks til, I may go!”

                Ahran beamed. “Yay! Let’s go dress shopping this weekend, alright?”

                “This…weekend?”

                “There’s only two more weekends til homecoming! Of course this weekend!”

                “Are you this excited about every dance?” I asked her pointedly.

                “It’s gonna be my first with a boyfriend,” she told me dreamily.

                “Ahh right Chunji~”

                “Hey, Ahran.” Oh…speak of the devil.

                “Chunji!” Ahran squealed, linking arms with him.

                Awh weren’t they just the cutest things ever? “They’re so adorable I wanna punch them.”

                I turned to see Kai, eyeing the couple. “Practically read my mind,” I agreed, laughing. Ever since they had finally gotten together they’d been the epitome of couple-ness. They already had couple rings, and they’d been going out for, what?, not even two weeks? “So, you still have your and Krystal’s couple rings?” By Kai’s expression and slight blush I knew I was right.

“For your information, you’d be lucky to get a guy that got you the couple rings I got for us for our six month,” Kai snapped back.

“Oh I’m suure I would,” I laughed as I headed back to my seat for class.

 

“Hey! Hyemin wait up!” I spun around, surprised to see Chunji.

“Mm, yeah?”

“I uh—I need help,” he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Wiith that?”

“How to ask Ahran to homecoming…” he told me sheepishly.

I let out a laugh. “Seriously? That’s what this is about?”

“Come on! I need your help! Find out how she’d like to get asked! Pleasee?”

“Fine, fine, whatever. Come down to Café Pristine at 10:30 tonight, okay? I’ll let you in.” I handed him a slip of paper with my phone number and the Café’s address before splitting ways for our next class.

               

“So…if you were a girl…how would you like to get asked to homecoming?” I asked L as we ran our warm up laps.

“Excuse me?” he laughed. “Shouldn’t I be asking you that?”

“No! Because I have no idea…” I groaned.

“What’s this about, anyways? Chunji and Ahran?”

I nodded. “He asked for my help but I at these things. Seriously…I …”

“Well…I’m sure we can think of something. Just imagine…how would you like to get asked to homecoming?”

I groaned. “I asked you first…” I muttered before finally responding for real. “Um…I guess…food would be nice. Mm food would be really nice…”

L laughed. “Oor flowers. Ahran seems more like the type to count calories than eat whatever anyone hands to her.”

“Ah…right…that too. Flowers are good, too.”

“Wait…let me hear your food one, though,” he insisted, smiling.

“Ahh…” I looked up at the sky. “I dunno. I didn’t really have anything planned. Let’s see…I dunno…like…a cookie? LIKE A COOKIE IN A BALLOON. Nono! A cookie on a remote control airplane that he flies to her and the cookie says “Homecoming?” or something else like that and it should be those reaalllyy good sugar cookies with the bright frosting that you can buy at bakeries.” After a short pause I added, “I’m hungry…”

“A cookie in a balloon?” L asked, laughing as he eyed me.

I shrugged. “It’d be one hell of a feat. A cookie in a balloon on a remote control airplane that Chunji flies to Ahran. Now that would be good.”

L laughed. “No catapults?”

I gasped. “Yes! Yes catapults! During lunch! Catapult…like…I dunno a balled up tshirt to her table and when she opens it it could say like “Homecoming” or something and then he walks up and his tshirt says “With me” or something! Damn…I lied; I’m awesome at this…”

“Yeah…Ahran’ll loove that,” L laughed.

I succumbed to the laughter, too. “You’re right. What Ahran would like would be something super romantic and public. Something as cute as their relationship…”

“Sprinters over here!” Coach yelled suddenly. I gave L a look and we parted ways.

 

“Hey Ahran,” I greeted when she stepped into Café Pristine.

“What’s up?” she asked, coming up to the counter and ordering her usual.

“I just wanted to talk about this weekend. Like…what dresses and stuff.”

Ahran’s face lit up in a smile. “Yay! So you’re going for sure? Tickets are on sale next week.”

“Mm I might as well…”I muttered. “But…yeah! I’m going. So…you’re obviously going. What would be your perfect idea of getting asked?”

“Did Chunji ask you?”

. “No. What? Can’t a girl ask her friend how she wants to get asked to homecoming? It’s senior year, it’s kind of a big deal.”

“How is he asking me!? Did he ask you to ask me?! I don’t want to know! I want it to be a surprise!” Ahran squealed.

I groaned. “Fine. Whatever. Yes, I’m helping him.”

“How’s he asking me?” Ahran blurted. “No! Wait…don’t tell me. Wait—just tell me. When is he doing it? Where? I don’t want him to ask me when I look bad…I want it—“

“Ahran. Please. I’m not telling you because I don’t even know.”

                Ahran pouted and followed me around as I worked, chatting to me.

                “Ahran! You’re gonna get me fired!” I finally exclaimed.

                “Youngmin Oppa~ you wouldn’t fire your younger sister, would you?” Ahran asked my brother.

                “What? No—it’s cheap manual labor, and I’m her boss. Why would I do that?”

                Ahran faced me with a grin. “See?”

                I laughed and rolled my eyes. “Get out of here. We’re closing soon, okay?”

                Ahran pouted. “Aish fine…but if he asks me and I’m not prepared or it’s bad—I’m blaming you.”

                I shook my head and laughed. “Gladly. Just get home and don’t you worry your pretty little head about it.”

                Ahran left and soon after we closed up shop. At 10:30 exactly I saw Chunji wander up, eyeing the dark café wearily. I headed to the door and opened it for him. “Hey, you’re here,” I greeted.

                “Of course I am,” Chunji insisted, rolling his eyes and stepping in.

                “Hey, Youngmin, Chunji’s here we’ll be upstairs!” I called to the back as we climbed the stairs to my room.

                “So, any ideas?” he asked when we had settled down.

                “Well…Ahran wasn’t much help…plus she figured out you asked me right away.” Chunji nodded pensively. “L and I agreed that she would like something public and very romantic.”

                “Agreed. I’m thinking flowers and a poster? At school?”

                “And chocolate. Put chocolate at her spot at the lunch table. When she opens the box it’ll say “Look Up” and you’ll have a huge poster waiting for her that asks her to homecoming. And you’ll be standing there with roses and balloons.”

                Chunji nodded. “That’s good. Should I hang the poster on the ceiling?”

                I gave him a look. “Boy, our lunchroom ceiling is fifty feet high please tell me how you’re gonna get it up there.”

                Chunji gave me a sheepish look. “Right…right…well, how are we gonna get a poster on the wall, either? And how is she not gonna see it when she walks in?”

                “Mm…”I murmured pensively. “What about if we get someone to hold it outside the classroom window. When she sits down they let it go?”

                “That’d work. What classroom though? And we’d need the teachers permission…”

                “Eh, I’m sure we’ll figure it out…” I answered. For another half hour we planned on what to do, when, and what supplies we’d need. Honestly, I thought it was a bit much for just homecoming, but Chunji wanted to do it and it would make Ahran happy.

                “Alright, bye Hyemin! See you tomorrow!” Chunji called as I saw him out.

                “Homecoming stuff?”

                I jumped around, gasping. “Oppa, how long—when—ahh…yeah. Chunji’s asking Ahran.”

                Junhyung nodded. “I’ve been here all day… So how’s he asking her?”

                “Flowers, chocolate, poster, lunchtime,” I answered.

                “Ahh….are you going?”

                “Homecoming?” I asked. When he nodded I continued. “Yeah. Probably.”

                “Do you have a date? Or just with friends?”

                “Probably just with friends,” I answered. “The kids I have lunch with are getting the group together.

                “Mm. Good, that’s good….friends are good….”

                I laughed. “Alright, thanks for the blessing, Oppa. I’m going to bed soon, night. See you in the morning,” I mock saluted him as I headed up.

               

+++

 

                “Seriously. Even think about asking her to homecoming and I’d shoot you. She’s your student,” Youngmin sighed, walking up from behind Junhyung.

                Junhyung instantly blushed. “I wasn’t! That—no—no, I seriously wasn’t.”

                Youngmin lifted an eyebrow. “Right. Well…dating is off limits, too.”

                Junhyung swallowed. “How weird do you think I am? Anyways, I’m heading out. See you tomorrow.” Junhyung exited the café, heart pounding. It’s true, no way in hell could he ask a student to homecoming. But he still didn’t want anyone else asking her, either…