"The unforgettable first feeling toward her has stolen my heart like a fool/You even made me forget about my first love" ~BAP's "Crash"

He's My Teacher!

 

finnaally updated^^ short chappiee~ BUT NOT QUITE THE ENDD(:

--

 

Part III~               

                “Junhyung,” I squeaked, surprise and emotion breaking my voice.

                “Let’s get out of here,” he said, grabbing my arm and pulling me harshly.

                Yeah, I didn’t like it, but I wasn’t about to make a scene and be a about it. I wanted to hear whatever it was he had to say. “Where are we going?” I finally asked once we had exited the gym and main hallway. He fiddled in his pockets and pulled out a set of keys, opening the doors and leading us to a hallway of the school that had been locked and sectioned off during the dance.

                He closed the door behind him and I heard the lock click in place. My heart raced at the darkness in the hallway. Being alone with Junhyung…whatever.  I didn’t like the dark. “I know, I know, I’m sorry, it’s really dark, but we needed privacy,” he said, and I knew he was referring to my phobia.

                I nodded soundlessly, backing up to the lockers. I didn’t like not knowing what was behind me… “What do you want?” I asked firmly.

                Junhyung looked up. “Ahh…” his arm reached up to rub the back of his neck. “I—you know…just a… talk. Homecoming…you know…”

                Normally, I would laugh at Junhyung’s cute, awkward personality, but right now I was not in the mood for this. It’s cause you like him. Stupid conscience… Shut up. Nobody likes you…

                “Bull. What do you want?”

                Junhyung’s shoulders drooped as he let out a breath. “Hyemin, I’m sorry…”

                “Okay. So what?”

                Junhyung looked at me, his dark eyes imploring me. “Hyemin, please, this isn’t easy.”

                “And you think it was a walk in the park for me last night, either?” I snapped.

                “I know…I know… I was such a …” he sighed, his words thick with emotion. “That was my mistake. I just couldn’t admit…not to you. Not that I…liked…you’re a student! And you and Kai…not to mention L…”

                I rolled my eyes. “You know Kai and L are friends.”

                Junhyung sighed. “But you guys-!” He let out an exasperated sigh and stopped. After a short pause he continued. “You remember my ex girlfriend?”

                Okay. What. Why the hell would he… “Yeah…” I mumbled, getting pissed off again.

                “Well…you know…she was really jealous. I didn’t like it…so I ended it with her…”

                “Great story. And the timing of it…fantastic. I applaud you,” I commented sarcastically.

                Junhyung blushed and squirmed under my gaze. “Hyemin, please…”

                I should have lightened up; normally I would feel bad. But after the cold shoulder I got last night… “Well, is there a point?

                “I—she was so jealous. She was jealous of everyone I hung out with! And I hated it. I hated it so much. I told myself I’d never be like that; and with other girls I wasn’t! I didn’t care if my girlfriends had guy friends! But now…I hated it when you and Kai spent time together. And when I knew L liked you…God, that was even harder. And I told myself I was just looking out for you as an Oppa, but I—it got…and now I know why my ex acted like that. When you like someone so much…you change. You change for them.”

                I already sort of expected it…but hearing it from him like this…I was speechless. “That’s…nice.” You are an idiot. You are… I face palmed in my head. “I—that’s…really…nice.” Seriously. Stupidity that exists in me does not deserve to live….

                Junhyung let out a soft, low laugh. “Words are overrated,” he whispered, snaking an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. Slowly, giving me time to react, he leaned closer to me, those perfectly luscious lips narrowing the distance between mine. Feeling a rush of emotions send electric shocks through my body I closed my eyes. When his lips finally connected to mine I rested my elbows on his shoulder; running my hands through his hair. His lips were soft and smooth, and the way he moved them—don’t even get me started. After a while he stopped the kiss, leaning back and biting his lip. “This is so illegal…”

                I laughed, grabbing his tie and pulling him closer. “Not quite yet,” I whispered in his ear. I gave him a wink and retreated from his grasp, sending him a smile as I exited the hallway and headed back to the gym.