"Been waiting for this day for far too long/As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong/You're the one" ~FT Island's "The One"

He's My Teacher!

 

Thursday, October 11, 2012

                “Chunji’s asking tomorrow, right?” L asked at the café on Thursday.

                “Mhm~ We finally finished the poster last night. Got the teacher’s permission, he’s getting the flowers and balloons tomorrow, chocolate’s all ready, we should be good.”

                “Hm. Exciting. Our very own resident couple.”

                I laughed. “Oh yeah. Plus I had a part in setting them up, so they’re golden.”

                “For suree,” L laughed. “Ahran’s gonna be really happy tomorrow.”

                “Mm, it’s just the kind of thing she likes. It’ll turn out well,” I agreed.

                “Yeahh~” L seemed a bit fidgety, but I didn’t know why and I didn’t press it. “You wouldn’t want…something like that, would you?”

                “Eh? Like how Chunji’s asking Ahran?” I asked.

                L nodded. “You wouldn’t mind it not being so public and…stuff?”

                “Of course not. I wouldn’t mind it being public but I feel like it’d be so…awkward, you know? Like…what if you didn’t like the guy? I mean, that’s obviously not the case with Chunji and Ahran, but… yes, I’d prefer it not to be so public,” I finished, leaning against the counter.

                “Good,” L nodded. “Well…not good. Nice. I mean, it’s your preference…I guess,” he hurried to add.

                I laughed. “Shut up and get back to work.”

 

                “Night L,” I yawned as we closed up shop.

                He gave a little wave as he headed out. But after only a few minutes my phone beeped with a text from him. I dropped my keys! Come out and help me find them plleeasseese DD:  I laughed at his carelessness and headed out. I untied my apron as I went, throwing it onto the back of a chair.

                “L?” I called softly as I stepped out into the darkness. I heard a mechanical whirring and then felt something bump into my ankle. “What are—“ I glanced down to see a little toy car. Then I glanced up as my eyes followed the string that was attached to it. A bright balloon had “Hyemin” printed on it in a sparkling silver that glowed against the dark backdrop. I was having trouble processing what was happening until I heard more mechanic whirring and something on the back of the toy truck flew up to eye level. Laughing, I gently removed the sugar cookie with the words I already knew printed on them in frosting: “Homecoming?” “L where are you?” I asked into the darkness.

                I looked up to see him step out from behind some bushes. “So?” he asked, a cute, excited grin on his face.

                “Yeah, I’ll go to homecoming with you,” I laughed as he stepped towards me. He pulled me into a hug and encircled his arms around my back.

                “Sorry….the cookie in the balloon made it too heavy to float…” he mumbled softly.

                I laughed and pulled apart to look at him. “It’s fine. It was perfect. I might actually be looking forward to going to homecoming now.”

                “Oh dang, I made Hyemin excited for homecoming? Where’s my award?”

                I laughed and lightly punched his arm. “Get home, it’s late, punk.”

                He smiled. “Bye Hyemin~” he called.

                “Bye L~”

                I gathered the various devices and controllers and headed back into the café. “What’s all that?” Key asked.

                “Homecoming,” I responded with a grin.

                “My baby got asked to homecoming!?” Key exclaimed, grabbing me into a hug.

                “She’s not even your sister,” Youngmin rolled his eyes, pulling Key off of me.

                Junhyung, walking past us, paused mid drink, and then swallowed slowly. “Who?”

                “L,” I responded.

                “Ahh…” Junhyung murmured.

                I nodded. “Mm you going?”

                “To homecoming!? No! I’m a teacher! I can’t ask someone!” Junhyung blurted.

                Youngmin stifled a laugh and Junhyung shot him a glare but I continued. “Um…aren’t there gonna be teachers there? Chaperones and all?”

                Junhyung gave me a blank look. “Obviously. Yeah…I’ll be there. No grinding.”

                I laughed. “Alright Oppa, I’ll try to refrain. At least while you’re watching,” I responded teasingly as I headed up to my room.

 

--

also, i know l.joe isn't even in this story (expect "deception"--my story with l.joe in it-- to be updated soon because i am on SUCH a teen top high after their freakin amazing "be ma girl" mv in which EVERYONE looks soo frekain good (especially l.joe and changjo) was released..<3) but this is too funny to ignore..XDD

tumblr_m89nw5srfP1rd5sjmo1_500.gif

 

also...i finally got around to checking out the old.asianfanfics.com and i found my original gif for this chappie..and might i say...freakin L i want to marry you...

tumblr_m7yexrGcdF1qd9lk5o3_250.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7yexrGcdF1qd9lk5o3_250.gif