"It's all about celebration; being happy, so listen up girls" ~Sistar's "Girls Do It

He's My Teacher!

 

soo yeah...I actually made Hyunseung a super creepy character...haha I did not blend his school and then casual relationship with  Hyemin well...XDD sorry...><"

 

Friday, September 7, 2012

                “Ready for the mile, superstar?” L asked as we climbed onto the bus.

                “I’m gonna punch you if you say that one more time,” I growled back.

                L laughed. “Hey, come on, it won’t be so bad. I’m running the 800.”

                “Oh bite me.” As was made apparent by my rather snappy attitude, I was not in a good mood. During language arts my teacher went on a twenty minute rant about how everyone in the class and then passed back our papers, which everyone did badly on. Then in English, which my being enrolled in is stupid considering I’m already fluent!, the teacher got snippy at me for correcting her. Well excuse me for being smarter than you….

                “You okay?” L asked with a raised eyebrow.

                I sighed. “Yeah, sorry I’m being a . I’m fine. Thanks.”

                “You’re fine,” L reassured me, holding out his bag of goldfish. I accepted gratefully and we talked for awhile more until the bus pulled to a stop. We were on our way to our first track meet, away.

                “Alright kids, it’s show time!” Coach Kwon called out, excitedly rubbing his hands together. “Let’s show ‘em what SAA is made of!”

                Our team hollered and cheered as we walked off the bus, and set our things down near the bleachers. We went down to the track and did our warm up, and before we knew it the meet was starting. Since guys and girls ran events are different times they were separated for most of the meet. I was standing around and talking with Remi and Youngbi.

                “Nervous?” Youngbi asked me, redoing her hair.

                 “Little bit…little bit,” I answered, laughing awkwardly.

                Remi and Youngbi laughed with me. “You’ll be fine. You’re an amazing runner,” Remi told me.

                “Ah, thanks, you two are pretty fantastic yourselves.”

                “So what are you ladies running?” I heard a deep voice behind me. I swiveled around to see a few guys in North Shore uniforms smirking at us. They were all tall and really good looking.

                “Why should we tell the enemies?” Remi asked flirtaciously.

                The first guy smiled. “Enemies? Come on, don’t think of us like that. My name’s Lee Joon, I’m a senior. That’s Seungho, he’s also a senior, and that’s Mir, junior. Now it’s your turn.”

                “I’m Remi, that’s Youngbi and that’s Hyemin. We’re all seniors,” she responded with a smile.

                “See? Not so bad, just cause our school’s are against each other in the meet doesn’t mean we can’t be friends,” Joon smirked ily. “So, wanna go grab a snack or something? The concession stand’s pretty good,” he suggested.

                “Sorry, but SAA girls are classy, and don’t like to associate with North Shore boys.” The voice threw an arm around me and hugged me against his firm body tightly.

                “L,” Joon growled. “Get out of here.”

                “Nice to see you, too,” L smirked back.

                “Byee~” I sing-songed, wiggling my fingers as I walked past the three with L and my friends.

                “You’re annoying,” Remi said once we were out of earshot. I had met both Youngbi and Remi through L, and the three had been friends for awhile.

                L laughed. “Don’t tell me you were seriously gonna like…”get” with them.”

                “Annoying and awkward,” Remi huffed.

                “Fine, fine, don’t trust me. Go find your precious North Shore boys again,” L shrugged, raising his arms.

                Remi stuck her tongue out at L and strutted off with Youngbi. I was about to follow when L grabbed my arm. I turned up to him, a question on my face.

                “Uh—Y-you shouldn’t,” he started off awkwardly. “North Shore boys are nothing. It’s not worth it. Best of the best right here,” L finished confidently, a smile on his face as he pointed at himself.

                “Where?” I asked, looking around him.

                L pushed my forehead lightly. “Oh shut up.”

                I smiled and laughed. “Whatever.” We went near the track and cheered our school on loudly, hanging out for the rest of the meet.

 

                We climbed onto the bus tiredly, but happy because we had won the meet. It was almost 8:00 now. Coach gave a short congratulatory speech but L and I tuned him out.

                “I’m so tired,” I moaned, leaning back against the seat.

                “You came first in the mile, I think you deserve it.”

                “And you came first in every event you ran,” I replied.

                “Touché,” L chuckled softly.

                Even though I was tired, the atmosphere on the bus was too hyper, so L and I ended up staying awake, laughing and joking loudly with the people near us.

                Around 8:15 we arrived back at school. “Alright, well I’m gonna go, now~” I called to L, yawning.

                “You’re…you’re brother’s already here?”

                “I’m walking,” I responded.

                L frowned. “Don’t walk home. My older brother’s coming to pick me up, he can take you home, too.”

                I shook my head. “No, it’s fine. You know how short the walk home is.”

                “Oh! He’s here! Hey, Hyung, we have to take my friend home!” L hollered, waving at a sleek black car. I laughed but followed him anyway. He was leaning in the open window to talk to his brother. “Alrighty, Hyemin, this is Sunggyu, he’s my older brother. Sunggyu, this is Hyemin. She lives right by us.”

                Sunggyu was a good looking guy with reddish brown hair. “Hi, Hyemin, I’m Sunggyu.”

                I nodded my head and climbed into the back seat. “I’m Hyemin, thank you so much for sending me home. I was just going to walk, but Myungsoo insisted.”

                Sunggyu nodded. “Don’t worry about it, it’s not a problem, and you shouldn’t walk alone.”

                We chatted casually until I got home. “Bye! Thank you!” I called as I left the car and entered the shop.

                “HOW’D MY BABY SISTER DOO AT HER FIRST MEET?” Key instantly wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

                I laughed. “Shouldn’t Youngmin be asking?”

                Key let me go and put his hands on his hips. “I don’t care if you didn’t win, I just want to know. I would have been there if my devil boss let me have the night off.”

                Youngmin scoffed and threw the towel he was holding over his shoulder. “If you were a harder worker maybe that boss could have let you off.”

                “Yah!” Key said, shifting his weight to one hip. “Harder worker!? What the hell is that—“

                Youngmin clapped a hand over his mouth and pulled him close, putting him in a chokehold. “So, how did you do Hyemin?”

                “Fine,” I laughed. “First in the mile.”

                “Yeah baby!” Key exclaimed. “That’s my girl! Let’s go celebrate!”

                Youngmin smiled. “Good job, Minnie.”

                I scrunched up my face at the childhood nickname. “Thanks, guys, but I’m beat. I’ll be in my room,” I told them, heading upstairs. I showered quickly, and then fell haphazardly onto the bed, falling fast asleep.

 

                I squeezed my eyes shut before slowly, cautiously opening them. My mind was hazy and I still felt tired, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to fall back asleep. I yawned and stretched, slowly sitting up. The time on my phone read 9:44 PM. I stood up and headed to the bathroom, tying my still damp hair up perfunctorily. I brushed my teeth quickly to get rid of the gross feeling in my mouth then headed back to my bed.

                “Say, Club Infinite, this Friday, around 10? I hear the crowd there is a fantastic teacher.”               Hyunseung’s words from school floated through my mind. I weighed my options; yeah I was still a little exhausted, but with that nap I’d be up for another 4-5 hours. I liked clubs, and I’d have fun. I sighed and grabbed black sequined shorts, a cropped top and my black blazer. I slipped into sparkling low cut sneakers, not in the mood to work my sore calves and thighs anymore, and let down my hair. I decided it was fine, and it would dry on the way there, put on some makeup, and headed down.

                “You going out?” Youngmin asked, an eyebrow raised.

                I nodded. “Club Infinite. I got my phone on me. I’ll be back by 1. Byee~”

                Youngmin frowned, but didn’t say anything more.

                I walked to the bus stop and hopped on, heading towards the club. It was just after 10:15 when I arrived. I let the pounding beat take me away and relaxed in the loud atmosphere.

                “And here I thought you wouldn’t show up,” I heard a voice say in my ear. I spun around to see Hyunseung, smirking.

                I shrugged. “You’re lucky.”

                He chuckled. “Oh, of course."

                “So…what’s on the agenda for tonight?” I asked, looking up at him.

                He cocked his head and looked up at the ceiling. “Let’s see…Dazzling conversation with the resident stunna~” he began.  Laughed and rolled my eyes, but let him continue. “More y dancing with the best there is, some drinks for the underage high schooler, as a whole any girl’s dream,” he finished, winking at me.

                “Mm, sounds like a night,” I told him, smiling.

                He smirked back at me and led me away to a more secluded area of the bar. We filled up the time with small talk at first when he looked at me pointedly. “I know you know neither of us cares about that crap. Let’s play a game. Say, the truth game?”

                “I thought you’d never change the subject,” I responded. “Who goes first?”

                “Ladies first, of course,” Hyunseung told me, with a charming smile on his face.

                I nodded. “Alright, alright. How many girlfriends have you had?”

                “Seven,” he responded easily. “Same question. How many boyfriends?” he returned to me.

                “Two.” He raised an eyebrow.

                “You’ve had two?”  he reiterated.

                “Hey, play fair. It’s my turn to ask a question,” I joked lightly. “When was your first kiss?”

                He scrunched up his face, thinking. “Summer into the sixth grade. She was gonna be a freshman.”

My mouth dropped open. “What the hell?!” I exclaimed, but I couldn’t help from laughing. “Sixth grade? With a freshman?”

Hyunseung smirked. “Hey, hey, hey, what happened to taking turns asking questions? So, when was your first kiss?”

“Freshman year. With my first boyfriend. Your first love?”

Hyunseung swirled his drink in his glass. “Don’t think I’ve had it, yet.”

                “24, seven girlfriends, and no first love?” I asked, dumbfounded.

                “You really don’t take turns well,” he told me with a playful smirk. I raised my hands in an “innocent” position.

                “Alright, alright, your turn.”

                “Your first love,” he challenged.

                I raised my eyebrows at him. “You have 0 creativity,” I told him. He shrugged, his playful smirk not leaving.  I sighed. “Alright, same as last time. My first boyfriend freshman year. We went out for 10 months before I found out he was cheating on me.” Why I didn’t just stop after “freshman year,” I have no idea. Shocked I had revealed so much I awkwardly glanced at Hyunseung.

                He was grimacing now. “What an . You know, I may have hooked up with a lot of girls, but they all knew full well going in that it wasn’t a relationship.”

                I stared at him before bursting out laughing. “Is that supposed to comfort me? The fact that I now know you can get ladies?”

                He shrugged. “It…sort of was…I guess my wording wasn’t perfect on that one…”

                I shook my head, still smiling. “Alright, so how many girls have you hooked up with?”

                He cocked his head, before turning back to me and grabbing my hand. “Let’s go dance.”