Chapter 4

IU multi-tasking between school life and idol life


Rin hears a familiar voice as she walked down the corridoor which is leading to the practice room. She turned the doorknob slowly and was about too peep in when the door moved agape a little.She took a deep breathe and moved closer to the small agape hole.
"Excuse me RIn-sshi. Can you please help out at the field today? Please set up the equipment on stage." A teacher who saw Rin outside the corridor asked which made Rin startled.
"Erm... nae." RIn answered shortly.
(Well, since we aren’t going to perform, impossible because of us the opening act is ruin.) (Rin)

"Yeah. The crowd loves the so-called Ai you... Well, might as well just let her handle the opening act for once." RIn thought. She closed the agape door softly coz she doesn’t want to let the person in there knows she was about to peep in. She leaves to the stage in the field to prepare the equipment.

At the stage, RIn sets up the equipment diligently.
"Better if i test out all the equipment before Ai You perform incase there are problems." RIn thought and then pulled out her phone from her pocket.

TO: *search contact* Jiyeon, Suzy, Krystal

Text: Meet me on the stage at the field. -Rin-


Rin keeps her phone back into her pocket and cleans the stage before the others came.

"Rin-unnie. Why did you call us here?" Krystal asked as she made her way up the stage followed by Suzy and Jiyeon.
"I need you girls to help me check the equipment whether it function properly or not." Rin said and stopped what she was doing.
the three looked at each other cluelessly.
"Unnie, you decided to perform for the opening act without Jiyeon?" Suzy asked curiously.
"Nope, the headmaster ask me to set up the equipment for that Ai You girl. I thought it's good for a change once in a while." Rin answered.
"Jinjja. You don't angry IU anymore?" Jiyeon asked nervously.
"I guess I was hating the wrong person few days ago. I should be hating the gym teacher instead of her." Rin said feeling abit guilty for angry at the idol who is just taking request though she doesnt know who she is.
Hearing those words from Rin, Krystal, Jiyeon and Suzy sighed in relief. When Rin stabs the chicken chop few days ago, they were all worried if she would hate Jieun because of that reason. Fuh~ what a great relief.

"Fuh~ i thought unnie is gonna hate IU for life." Krystal thought; while sigh in relieve.
"Unnie is so rational. keke. They'll be great friends when unnie finds out IU is Jieun." Jiyeon thought.
"I really hope they'd be good friends. God, please~" Suzy prayed.
"What are you girls daydreaming about,let's start testing." Rin ordered. Immediately they start testing the equipment.
"Check." Suzy said after checking the speaker.
"Check" Krystal said after checking the drums and bass.
"Check." Jiyeon said after checking the keyboard.
"Check too." Rin said after checking the electronic guitar.
"Now the last one, mics." Suzy said while looking at the mics.

Krystal inserted a disc and start playing the song.
"What's mic check if we dont sing using the mics?" Krystal said excitedly. Everyone looked at RIn waiting for permission. After awhile, Rin nodded. All gets into position.


[Rin] Balkge useobojiman


Nae mame deulji anha
Nan yeppeuji anha areumdapji anha
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

[Suzy] Norael bulleobojiman
Amudo deutji anha
Nan yeppeuji anha areumdapji anha
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

[Krystal] Nan wae ireohke motnan geolkka
Eotteokhamyeon nado neocheoreom hwanhage
Useobol su isseulkka

[Jiyeon] Ddo hwagana wae neul wanbyeokhaji mothae
I ggaejin geoul sok motnan moseubeul hyanghae
Tathagiman hae

[Suzy] Chyeodabojima jigeum I neuggimi shilheonan
Eodironga sumgoman shipeo
Beoseo nago shipeo
I sesangeun geojitmal

[Rin] I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face tellin'
me I'm pretty

I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face cause I know
I'm ugly

[Krystal] Nal shwipge ihaehandago hajima
Mot saenggigo bbiddoreojin nae maeumi neol
Wonmanghaljido molla

[Suzy] Mal shikijima nan neowa eoulliji mothae
Geu jalnan nunbit sok chagaun gashiki nal
Summakhige hae

[Jiyeon] Dagaojima neoui gwanshimjocha shilheo nan
Eodironga ddeonago shipeo sori chigo
shipeo
I sesangeun geojitmal

[RIn] I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face tellin'
me I'm pretty

I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face cause I know
I'm ugly

[Krystal] All alone
I'm all alone x 2

Ddaddeuthamiran eobseo
Gyeoten amudo eobseo

All alone I'm all alone x 2
I'm always all alone

Ddaddeuthamiran eobseo
Gyeoten geu nugudo nal anajul saram eobseo

[Rin] I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face tellin'
me I'm pretty

I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face cause I know
I'm ugly

~Song: 2NE1 - Ugly~

********************
IU POV
I went back to class when break time is over. I looked at the empty sit beside me and sighed.
Wonder if she is still angry about the other day’s fight.” I thought. Just then I heard singing. It came from outside. I believe the class heard it too. They rushed to the window and looked down to the field stage. I went to take a look as well.
“Yah, isn’t that Ice Mages?” some student whispered to their friends.
“It’s definitely Ice Mages.” Another one whispered.
“Their performance is so awesome as usual.”
“They’re so cool.” Few other commented.
“Students, the headmaster asked them to check the equipment for IU. They’re only testing and not performing. So please be seated.” The teacher said. The students went to seat.
Me? No wonder she was so pissed the other day. Rin is gonna hate me for sure. I just know it. First I stole her stage and now she have to prepare the stage for me. Oh god, why is this happening?” I feared that all these happenings will make me lose my friendship with Rin. I asked the teacher’s permission to go to the restroom.
In the restroom, I looked at myself in the mirror.
“Is this the end of our friendship?” I thought to myself.
It was just two weeks plus since Jieun came to school. Sports day is in two days. Thinking about that makes IU’s tears roll down her cheeks. Then she heard somebody entering the restroom, quickly she wiped her tears and pretend to wash her hands. She look at the person. That person is none other than RIn. She smiled at Rin but Rin ignored her and just wash her hands. After washing her hands, RIn just left without turning back.
"It's definitely the end." IU cried.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: good news to readers.. since my mind is overflowing wif ideas, I think tonight I'm able to update chapter 5 since I'm continuing now... XD
I <3 my readers
COmments too are <3 - ed